COMPLETED!!! Memphis, TN or Nashville, TN to Jackson, KY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
LindaJMerideth

COMPLETED!!! Memphis, TN or Nashville, TN to Jackson, KY

Post by LindaJMerideth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 pm

I am desperately trying to find a pilot to carry the following dogs from Memphis, TN or even Nashville, TN to Jackson, KY to meet another pilot on Sunday morning.

English Pointer, 50 lbs. NEUTERED
yellow Lab, 5-month old puppy, SPAYED
Litter of 8 puppies, each weighing between 8 & 10 lbs.

I will drive them as far as necessary......if I don't hear something soon, though, I've got to leave because Jackson, KY is more than an 11 hr. drive from Greenville, MS.

Thanks,
Linda Merideth
662-822-0000
http://www.arrf-arrf.org
Last edited by LindaJMerideth on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

jdcpilot

Re: Memphis, TN or Nashville, TN to Jackson, KY

Post by jdcpilot » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 pm

I just got your post. I keep my planes at Covington, TN and could help you get your dogs to Jackson, KY but this is on very short notice. If you get this email me right back. I could help tomorrow.
Jim Carney
Pilot - PNP

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 pm

I think I replied, but I don't see it, so I am replying again.

Yes, I apologize for such a SHORT notice.....the pilot for this leg decided he didn't have enough room, and I totally understood.
I have been fostering the English Pointer since Dec. 5th and only found him a rescue on Thursday evening, late. I am scheduled to drive to FL on Monday, so all of my fosters were going to have to go to the shelter, which is extremely overcrowded and inhumane.....all of the other fosters have more dogs than the legal limit and one of them was reported yesterday and has to move her fosters also.....so there is no one to foster them for me!

I have hardly left the computer for the last month trying to find the Pointer a rescue.....and I finally found an excellent rescue for not only him, but ALL of my fosters.

I'm sure everyone says this, but ALL of these babies are extremely GOOD.......I just gave them all a bath and I don't expect any of you pilots to have any problem whatsoever out of them.......the litter of 8 will be traveling in a soft crate......the 21-lb Lab puppy and the 50-lb. English Pointer will not be in crate.

If you can help, I would be most appreciative!! My husband doesn't want me to drive them, so I'm paying a guy who helps us out sometimes to drive them....he is very dependable......my husband doesn't want me to drive because I was in a terrible car accident and every bone in my body was broken...at least once.....and I have problems with my ankles and knees..........but I would LOVE to drive them! I can promise you, whatever time you say to be there, I will have someone there!

Thanks a million and again, I'm sorry for the late notice.

Linda Merideth

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Give me a time frame. Not sure what pilot can't help is it the one from KY on??
Jim