COMPLETED!!!!! Memphis, TN or Nashville, TN to Jackson, KY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
LindaJMerideth

COMPLETED!!!!! Memphis, TN or Nashville, TN to Jackson, KY

Post by LindaJMerideth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 pm

I am desperately trying to find a pilot to carry the following dogs to Jackson, KY to meet another pilot on Sunday morning.

English Pointer, 50 lbs. NEUTERED

yellow 5-month old Lab mix, 21 lbs. SPAYED

Litter of 8 puppies, each weighing between 8 & 10 lbs. EACH

This is all that is needed to get these babies to their forever rescue in Maine.........I can drive them if necessary, but it is an 11 hour drive, one-way. Please, if anyone is available on Sunday morning and has the room for these babies, please call me at 662-822-0000 or email me at [email protected].

ALL of these babies are fully vaccinated and I will be sending all of their paperwork...........the older 2 have their Rabies, but the smaller puppies have NOT been given a Rabies or altered, as they are TOO YOUNG.

Thanks a million,
Linda Merideth
662-332-7955 or 662-822-0000
http://www.arrf-arrf.org
Last edited by LindaJMerideth on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

jdcpilot

Re: Memphis, TN or Nashville, TN to Jackson, KY

Post by jdcpilot » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 am

Linda,
As we set up via email, I will fly your dogs from Covington, TN (M04) to Jackson, KY (JKL) tomorrow AM.
Jim Carney
Pilots N Paws
901-496-0768 :D

LindaJMerideth

Re: Memphis, TN or Nashville, TN to Jackson, KY

Post by LindaJMerideth » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:38 am

Jim,

I sincerely appreciate your willingness to help me on such a short notice.....all of you pilots are just awesome!! This was a very last-minute transport, and I wish you all knew just what it means to all 10 of these dogs!! Thank you so, so much and if you ever need a favor in Mississippi, all you have to do is let me know!
Thanks so much!! The dogs/puppies will see ya at 8:30 a.m. in Covington, TN.
Again, all of you pilots are just awesome!!!

Linda Merideth
662-822-0000