transport blind ACC dog to Chicago area

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
glassclass

Re: transport blind ACC dog to Chicago area

Post by glassclass » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 pm

I will be out of town from monday 3/15 through thursday 3/18. If there is any new news or thoughts on when this transport may happen please contact me by email ([email protected]). Drew (570-241-6736)

hszucker

Post by hszucker » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:06 am

Okay, hmmmm??? I am new at this , but it looks like I am now looking for the 2nd leg of the trip which is from PA to Ohio and it needs to be on the same day as the other two. I would like to get Cinni to Chicago area soon Her foster mom will be going out of town next week (Thurs)
any possibilities? I think I might need a little help co-ordinating
thank you!
Harriet
917-405-0593

hszucker

Post by hszucker » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:14 am

Just looked again and think the leg we are missing is from IPT to 16G
Which airport is near the Chicago area
Aubrey the adopter is near midway, gary, and ohare I am sure there are other small ones, I just need to let her know
She lives in Hebron, Indiana
Thanks again
Harriet

traunero
Zip Code: 44883
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 16G
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Post by traunero » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 am

When the time comes, I will communicate with the receiver in Indiana about which airport. I can go to Midway or Gary, or any other airport nearby, O'Hare will not be very practical.
Rich Traunero
419-937-3899

glassclass

Post by glassclass » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 am

I have just spoke with Harriet and I told her that I will try to help her with getting the pilots together. Luvflying, what is your email/phone # so we can get in contact with each other. Rich and Luvflying does it matter if this is on a weekend or weekday, it doesnt matter to me but I wont be back to PA till Thursday evening. Rich, do you have the recieving ends contact info cuz I just told Harriet to make sure you get it if you don't. Sounds like Cini doesnt need to ride in a crate so if anyone has a problem with just tying her in let me know.

Drew Koltis
570-241-6736
[email protected]
Cessna 172 (white, red, blue)
N733ZZ

LuvFlying

Post by LuvFlying » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:09 am

Hi Drew...
My email addy is right there (email icon) ;) -------------------------------------->
Weekdays are best. But this is such a short run that I could probably squeeze it in on a weekend.
I'll PM you my contact info.

Harriet- I know you would like the dog picked up in Brooklyn. Lagurdia and Kennedy are not at all practical.
You can meet me at Avantair Services at Essex County Airport, Cadwell NJ, right?
Avantair Contact info:
Robert Cali
FBO Supervisor
Avantair Elite Services KCDW
973-647-8170
[email protected]

traunero

Post by traunero » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:41 pm

I don't have any information, and I have posted my numbers earlier. I'm still waiting to hear from someone about a day and time to meet at my airport 16G, then I can arrange with whoever will be in the Chicago area, and finalize details as to which airport and what time to expect to be there.

I should add that, if for some reason I can't fly the same day as others, I have fostered dogs overnight until I could finish the transport another day. I can do that again if necessary.

Rich
home 419-443-8820
cell 419-937-3899
Rich Traunero
419-937-3899

traunero

DONE! transport blind ACC dog to Chicago area

Post by traunero » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Cinni is now with her forever mommy. She was a great traveler. Thanks to Drew, too.

Rich
Rich Traunero
419-937-3899