DONE: Lincolnton, NC to Williamsburg, VA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Annie's Place

DONE: Lincolnton, NC to Williamsburg, VA

Post by Annie's Place » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:19 am

DONE and a BIG THANK YOU 1-4 pound chihuahua from Lincolnton, NC (KIPJ) to Williamsburg, VA. Have offers from Williamsburg to Allentown, PA and Allentown, PA to NH Possible 2 more small dogs. Will have all necessary paperwork and UTD on shots. ANy help is greatly appreciated.

Have offer from Williamsburg,VA to Allentown, PA and Allentown, PA to NH.
Last edited by Annie's Place on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

mars1259
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KORH
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Re: 1 - 4 pound chihuahua Gastonia, NC to NH

Post by mars1259 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 pm

If you can get him to Allentown, PA, I can fly to Nashua. Available weekends, weather permitting.
Joe Marsala
N5689P PA24-180
Based @ KORH, Worcester, MA
[email protected]

LuvFlying

Post by LuvFlying » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 pm

mars1259 wrote:If you can get him to Allentown, PA, I can fly to Nashua. Available weekends, weather permitting.
Same here - weekdays.

Annie's Place

Post by Annie's Place » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Just wanted to let the pilots know. I have offers for Williamsburg to Allenetown and Allentown to NH. I am trying to find Gastonia to Williamsburg. Thank you for all you do to get these pups to safety.

Annie's Place

Re: Lincolnton, NC to Williamsburg, VA Pilots in Place

Post by Annie's Place » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:10 am

I have all pilots in place and getting in touch with everyone today. I can't thank you all enough for bringing this little pup to safety. Because of bad weather this weekend, we are shooting for the weekend of the 19th. I know that is far out but he is in foster care and safe. He will be up to date on shots and have all his current paperwork.

Jojo and I thank you,
Heather
Annie's Place