Done Thanks Beaver County Pa 15010 to Louisa County Va 23093

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
prlayb4u

Done Thanks Beaver County Pa 15010 to Louisa County Va 23093

Post by prlayb4u » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Would really appreciate your help having trouble finding someone that can help his name is Gremlin he is a minature pinscher and weighs around 10 or so pounds he will have a health certificate on transport and all paper work.He has a leash and collar and tags they dont have a crate there so will help if you have a crate.When he gets to Louisa he will be picked up by another pilot and transported to us in Roanoke,Va 24010.I will provide all info when we make contact.My name is Phyllis Riffey email is [email protected] and phone 540-314-6024 thanks for all help we can get I know the weather where he is has been rough but even if can do when the weather breaks would appreciate it all
Last edited by prlayb4u on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flyingkitty

Re: Beaver County Pa 15010 to Louisa County Va 23093

Post by flyingkitty » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 am

This transport still has not been completed. I am posting in hope that someone will see it and it will fit their mission. I would do this myself but am currently on the other side of the globe.

He needs to get to ROA(Roanoke, VA) ultimately from BVI (Pittsburgh, PA area). This is about 209 Nautical Miles one way. He is in a foster home right now but do not know how much longer that will last. I do not know what the weather is like now, but know when this was first posted it was pretty brutal. If you think you might be able to help do call or email Phyllis so she at least has a glimmer of hope for this little guy. Dates are pretty flexible and I have spoken with Phyllis and she knows the weather has been of concern. She is just looking out for any assistance we can offer.

Hope someone can help!

Flyingkitty

prlayb4u

Re: Beaver County Pa 15010 to Louisa County Va 23093

Post by prlayb4u » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:26 pm

I dont know whats happening with us getting transport but the rescue that has the little dog we want is not going to let us get him if we dont get some kind of transport set up asap is it at all possible for some help here our heart is breaking at this point I dont know why am not getting any response I didnt have this trouble before pls help us :(

prlayb4u

Re: Done Thanks Beaver County Pa 15010 to Louisa County Va 23093

Post by prlayb4u » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Have to Add A Beautiful Miracle Happened..my hope was not a glimmer and on St Paddys Day my angel called.Thank you pilot and paws for everything and our angel Alice what a jewel she is and she will always be in our hearts and will be loved..Hugs new girlfriend and want to say to all pilots as told her if at anytime you have to lay over for any reason or need a mom foster till next flight please notify me and my home is yours hugs to all our pilots out there who achieve what we are unable to achieve we love you more then you know and you are our angels..Hugs