DONE!2 lab/goldn mixes:Washington,NC-KOCW 2 Shelburne,VT-VT8

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
maddoxbonnie

DONE!2 lab/goldn mixes:Washington,NC-KOCW 2 Shelburne,VT-VT8

Post by maddoxbonnie » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 pm

THX pilots Andre & Pete!

PLEASE help these 2 sweet young NC boys find their way up North to a Vermont rescue that has so graciously agreed to help them- http://www.allbreedrescuevt.com. Mike is the black male (lab/golden mix) who is calm in nature. Rick is the gold male (lab/golden mix) who is the energetic one. Both are estimated at about 45-50 lbs each. They were found together as strays on a rural highway in Beaufort County, NC. (who knows...maybe they were already heading up north on foot/paw because they had not heard of the AWESOME PnP pilots yet!!)

They will travel with their health certificates, vaccination records, collars & leashes. Since travel date is far enough out- we're aiming for SAT, MARCH 20th/SUN, MARCH 21st-, we're hoping that you will be able to request a crate(s) or "car" harnesses from PnP co-founder Debi- [email protected], [email protected] -as she can ship them to any pilot who is a PnP volunteer (to keep in your aircraft while flying for PnP).

I have listed the to & fro airports, however we are willing to work/travel on BOTH ends. Anything to help you help us :)

from Washington, NC 27889 [KOCW]
to Shelburne, VT 05842 [VT8] = 555 NM air miles

or
to Barre, VT [KMPV]
or
to South /Burlington, VT [KBTV]

SENDING Rescue---
Denyce Osmundson @ InnerBanks Canine Rescue
252.623.8769cell
[email protected]
Mary McDonald @ InnerBanks Canine Rescue
252.721.3032cell
[email protected]

Receiving Rescue---
Hilary Davis @ All Breed Rescue of Vermont
802-324-0762 rescue ph
[email protected]

THX for ALL you do!!!!!!!!!!

Sallie Gotautas
919-270-3202 cell
[email protected]

BRBR Volunteer- http://www.blueridgeboxerrescue.com/
IBCR Volunteer- http://www.innerbankscaninerescue.com/
VTrick.JPG
VTrick.JPG (73.77 KiB) Viewed 265 times
VTmike.JPG
VTmike.JPG (76.51 KiB) Viewed 265 times
Last edited by maddoxbonnie on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pharris

Re: 2 lab/goldn mixes: Washington,NC-KOCW to Shelburne,VT-VT8

Post by pharris » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 pm

I would be happy to help out with the northern end. I already have a large crate in my plane that can be divided if necessary. Mount Pocono, PA (KMPO) or Caldwell, NJ (KCDW) would work well for me to pick up and drop off would be at Barre, VT (KMPV). VT8 is to small, not a paved runway and no services. At this point either Saturday 3/20 or Sunday 3/21 are open for me, depending on weather of course. IFR and night flying is fine with me, but this time of year icing conditions is the real show stopper.
Let me know if I can help!

Pete
Piper Archer based in Northampton, MA (7B2)

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 pm

THX Pete...for the offer & for the advice!!! :lol: !!
I'm coordinating this from NC & have absolutely NO clue when it comes to airports/airplanes, etc...so I love ANY & ALL advice.

Your plan sounds great to me...w/ you flying the "northern" part on SAT/SUN, MARCH 20/21 (dependent upon weather):
Mount Pocono, PA [KMPO]
or
Caldwell, NJ [KCDW]
to:
Barre, VT [KMPV].

So now-------------we'll need---------------
:arrow: from:
Washington, NC
to:
Mount Pocono, PA [KMPO]
or
Caldwell, NJ [KCDW]
:arrow:

We'll keep in touch while I try & get the "southern" part covered.

THX so much Pete.

Sallie
[email protected]

LuvFlying

Post by LuvFlying » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:59 am

pharris wrote:I would be happy to help out with the northern end. I already have a large crate in my plane that can be divided if necessary. Mount Pocono, PA (KMPO) or Caldwell, NJ (KCDW) would work well for me to pick up and drop off would be at Barre, VT (KMPV). VT8 is to small, not a paved runway and no services. At this point either Saturday 3/20 or Sunday 3/21 are open for me, depending on weather of course. IFR and night flying is fine with me, but this time of year icing conditions is the real show stopper.
Let me know if I can help!

Pete
Piper Archer based in Northampton, MA (7B2)
If things don't line up for a weekend, I can do this leg on a weekday. I also have a large crate with a divider.

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:59 am

THX for your offer too Bob---for the northern 1/2 during weekdays :)
Sallie