FILLED via Ground -Aurora, UT -Denver, CO - March 26 - 1 dog

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

FILLED via Ground -Aurora, UT -Denver, CO - March 26 - 1 dog

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Hello PNP

Yesterday I received a call from a woman with a sad story and asked if I could help. You see she and her children and her husband and furkid lived in Aurora UT happily until one day her husband while hiking in the UT mountains tragically was killed and she and the children had to go back to family in VA. Unfortunately they were unable to bring their 10 year old dog with them at the time until they were able to get things settled and life back to "normal" well now things are back to "normal" and they would like to have their furkid with them, but are not able to pay for a flight for her. I have a Long Haul Trucker in Denver, CO willing to get her within 2 hrs of her family, but I need to get this pup to Denver by Friday so she can hop on the truck Saturday Morning. Is there any chance a pilot on here can help me get her to Denver??

Please email me or call me ASAP if you can help

I can be reached by phone at 512-803-2069 or email at [email protected] you will get a reply that I am on Medical Leave which I am, but I had to take this on to help this family

Thank you for any help you can give I would greatly appreciate it

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
http://www.roadsofhope.org