DONE! Need Albany to Bangor 3/27 or 3/28

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
dearsa

DONE! Need Albany to Bangor 3/27 or 3/28

Post by dearsa » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 pm

New England Springer Spaniel Rescue needs to transport a pair of Springer Spaniels, Piper and Frisco, from Albany, New York to their foster home near Bangor, Maine. We need to get thm moved this weekend. Description of the dogs below is from their initial evaluation.

Want to tell you all about these beautiful wonderful dogs---will get initial eval up by tomorrow. Piper is a personality plus 45 pounder--attached himself to me right away(but not in a pushy or needy way)--likes to do a little spin to entertain you before he sits. Happy, tailwagging and SMILING!
Frisco weighs in at 70 lbs, but is not at all overwieght--he has a beautiful mahogany colored full blanket--- the more mellow of the two, but was up for a good romp with his best buddy, Piper. Both dogs have wonderful people and house manners--are good with other dogs, cats, horses, goats(!!)and kids as young as two.
Their owners are moving from the farm this weekend--a foster home is urgently needed. The owner promised to "look in" on them daily, but this was very concerning to me.... These are 2 very loving, well-balanced dogs. If I had a mere 3 (or even 4 )dogs, I would be begging for these two... It would be lovely if they could stay together, if at all possible--they love each other. They are in good health and have beautiful eyes and lovely shiny coats.

Thank you.

Please contact:
Bill Dettman
NEESSR Transport Coordinator
603-929-2810
[email protected]
Attachments
FriscoandPiper1.jpg
FriscoandPiper1.jpg (37.95 KiB) Viewed 67 times