*DONE* Blind/Deaf Aussie Pup NEEDS TRANSPORT to Forever Home

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
OnePawFowardFL

*DONE* Blind/Deaf Aussie Pup NEEDS TRANSPORT to Forever Home

Post by OnePawFowardFL » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:43 am

Hello Everyone! There is a blind/deaf Australian Shepherd puppy in the Winston-Salem, NC area that I am desperately trying to get to the east coast (Merritt Island area) of Florida. I don’t know how far is too far, but I figure at this point it’s worth the inquiry and I appreciate everyone's time in reading this. He has a wonderful, forever home, but that home is in Florida. After much thought and discussion I really would like an air transport for this special boy if possible. I think it would be the safest and most sound way for this young puppy to travel rather than putting a blind/deaf puppy through a down-the-coast, car-to-car ground transport. I’ve coordinated ground transports before of similar distance with success, but the past special needs Aussies I’ve coordinated for were active adults and with not quite the extent of his disabilities.
I’m praying that a flight could possibly take place to make it much easier on this precious, blind/deaf boy.
I am hoping for a weekend travel, and the weekend is open for discussion to allow for fair planning. Basically, there can be a lot of wiggle room because I totally understand everyone as pilots and volunteers, are donating time and flying expertise to help these animals in need.
Any help or thoughts is immensely appreciated! Thank you always for your time and your dedication.
Please feel free to email or call me on my cell phone. I’d be more than happy to talk with you.

Thank you again,

Lindsay in FL
ARPH-FL Volunteer (http://www.floridaaussierescue.com)
AKC CGC Evaluator #57753
[email protected]
(321)431-6498 cell