(DONE) 5 Papillons St. Louis to Louisville, KY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Barb Potts

(DONE) 5 Papillons St. Louis to Louisville, KY

Post by Barb Potts » Sun May 02, 2010 9:57 pm

These are the 5 Papillons coming out of Topeka, KS. I have found a pilot that can get them to the St. Louis area. Now I need someone who can get them to the Louisville, KY area. Either Samuels (BRY), Ky or Capital City (FFT) Ky. These 5 Papillons will be in 3 crates. They are the ones with the hard sides.
These little guys were rescued from a puppy mill and are on their way to new foster homes in TN and IN.
I am the Asst. Regional Coordinator for TN for PCART (Papillon Club of America Rescue Trust). We are a 501(c)3 organization.
I can be reached at 615-594-2748 or e-mail [email protected].
I appreciate any help we can get.
Thank you.
Barb Potts
Last edited by Barb Potts on Sun May 09, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

8324T
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSUS
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Re: 5 Papillons St. Louis to Louisville, KY

Post by 8324T » Sun May 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Several other trips coming up, but let me know when they are getting to STL and I will let you know if I can assist.
Mike McGrath - IFR
Piper Saratoga - N8324T
Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS)

rosasrescue

Re: 5 Papillons St. Louis to Louisville, KY

Post by rosasrescue » Mon May 03, 2010 11:39 am

Barb, did you get your trip together? I have a cat 8 months old that needs to get to his forever home from Cincinnati OH Northern KY area going to Platte City MO hopefully this week or coming weekend. Adopter is having surgery on May 10th. I was wondering if your trip has already taken place or in the planning stages. Someone posted to me I should check if a pilot would be coming in from St. Louis area they may be williing to pick up cat and take back with them from your trip. Let me kNOw.

Kathy
ROSA'S Rescue
Alexandria KY 41001