DONE 6-9 week old puppies from Kill Shelter to Rescue

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

DONE 6-9 week old puppies from Kill Shelter to Rescue

Postby Annie's Place on Sun May 09, 2010 11:58 pm

done Transport needed from Gallipolis, Ohio (Gallia County Dog Shelter) to either Nashua or Manchester, NH. These pups were going to be PTS and hopefully are in foster care now waiting for a transport to safety. Any help is greatly appreciated to get these pups to safety.

Thank you,
Annie's Place
Last edited by Annie's Place on Wed May 12, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Annie's Place

Re: 6-9 week old puppies from Kill Shelter to Rescue

Postby AlexKittenplan on Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm in Central MA, when do you need this to take place? I might be able to do the last leg from NY state or so.

Alex Kittenplan

Annie's Place wrote:Transport needed from Gallipolis, Ohio (Gallia County Dog Shelter) to either Nashua or Manchester, NH. These pups were going to be PTS and hopefully are in foster care now waiting for a transport to safety. Any help is greatly appreciated to get these pups to safety.

Thank you,
Annie's Place
AlexKittenplan

Re: 6-9 week old puppies from Kill Shelter to Rescue

Postby Annie's Place on Tue May 11, 2010 2:34 am

I need to find a pilot to fly from Gallipolis to wherever they can. No on has answered my request thus far. I will keep you posted. Thank for your reply.

Heather
Annie's Place

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete