Great Pyrenees needing Transport to Florida

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
pslaght

Great Pyrenees needing Transport to Florida

Post by pslaght » Mon May 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Hello, I am very new to this , but I am not new to rescuing needy dogs. I currently have a beautiful loving great pyrenees that needs to be transported to south Florida. She seems to be in very good health, she has a FABULOUS disposition and anyone that meets her will undoubtedly fall in love. I have been calling her Nilla...
I spotted Nilla over 3 weeks ago on a road that I use to travel to work. She had been there for several days..not sure if she belonged to someone, I didn't give it much thought. Then I saw Nilla on a very busy road that I also use to travel to work..a road that was surely far too dangerous for her. After 2 weeks of sighting Nilla in different places, some dangerous some not...I decided to pick her up and bring her home.

I work closely with a WONDERFUL rescue facility in South Florida that has found a home for Nilla. I can transport her part of the way.. but we are having trouble finding someone to pick up the middle of the route (between north georgia and north florida) If we could have Nilla flown to Florida, that would be a tremendous help!!! I can get Nilla to any 4 of the following airports...Atlanta, Birmingham, Gadsden or Huntsville Alabama...she needs to be transported as close to West Palm Beach as possible preferably Palm Beach International but maybe Orlando or Ft Lauderdale?? If anyone can help please let me know!!!

Nilla needs to get to her new loving home soon...
Last edited by pslaght on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Great Pyrenees needing Transport to Florida

Post by skyking » Sat May 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Call me if you still need transport

Jeff
305-797-6356

pslaght

Re: Great Pyrenees needing Transport to Florida

Post by pslaght » Mon May 31, 2010 9:47 am

Thank you very much for responding, but we have successfully transported her to Florida where she now is choosing between 3 new owners.!!

We appreciate your efforts!!
Thanks,
Pat