Pilot offer: From Colorado Springs, CO to Southern Illinois

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
emny3
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Pilot offer: From Colorado Springs, CO to Southern Illinois

Post by emny3 » Wed May 19, 2010 12:03 pm

My husband and I will be taking a trip back home around the June 19th weekend. If anyone needs a ride to/from or in between, please contact us. We only have a 4 seater so we can't take a ridiculous amount of weight or dogs.

josie62249
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Pilot offer: From Colorado Springs, CO to Southern Illinois

Post by josie62249 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 pm

We no longer need help with this transport. She arrived by ground transport. Thank you!

Elaine

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am hoping to have a dog transported by then but will keep you in mind. I just posted a request for help from Joplin to the St. Louis area. Aviston is near where I live in Highland, IL. This dog has been diagnosed with kennel cough, but she may not be contagious by then. Thank you for the posting!

Elaine
Come Bye BC Rescue
[email protected]

lizedw

Post by lizedw » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 pm

I have a young male dog approx 35 lbs that can get to Colorado Springs from Sheridan WY - I will need to coordinate another leg or 2 to get him to Atlanta, Greenville SC or Augusta (ultimate destination). If you are still available, please let me know.

Much thanks,

Liz Edwards
[email protected]

lizedw

Post by lizedw » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Dear Emily - just following up and thanking you and your husband on the new route for Marley at the end of this month. I need to give the shelter in Wyoming a date for ground transport to you in Colorado Springs. I will meet in Nashville with treats for both ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and meeting both your wonderful pilot husband and Marley

thanks so much

Liz