FILLED via Ground Denver, CO - Vancouver, WA

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

FILLED via Ground Denver, CO - Vancouver, WA

Postby GetMeTherePlease on Thu May 20, 2010 11:04 am

This has been FILLED via ground transport thank you all for looking and considering ;0)

I have 5 Hounds Traveling from Clanton AL to Vancouver, WA right now they have made it as far as Denver, CO and am hoping to get them to Vancouver WA this weekend. I have the ground transport set up with two drivers for each relay leg, But in two areas I am missing a driver.

I was wondering if you all were possibly available to take 2 or 3 of my 5 hounds and get them from Denver, CO to Vancouver WA for me this weekend this would leave me only having to use 1 driver per leg on the ground and thus my transport would be filled.

Please advise if you can assist

Thank you
Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
Cheryl@RoadsofHope.org
http://www.roadsofhope.org

Passengers

NAME: Dallas
BREED: Red Tick Coonhound
SEX: Female
COLOR: Rust and white
DISTINGUISHING MARKS/FEATURES: Rust ears, ticking with big rust spots
For Females Last Heat cycle ( if known and Unspayed): not known
SCARS: none
AGE/WEIGHT/SIZE 2 years, 45 lbs, large

NAME: Roscoe
BREED: Walker Treeing Hound
Sex: Male
Color: Tri Color
Distinguishing MARKS/FEATURES: None
Scars: none
AGE/WEIGHT/SIZE 1 1/2yrs, 50lbs, large
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheryl
info@roadsofhope.org

"Do Not Wish TO Be Anything But What You Are..............BUT Be That Perfectly"
GetMeTherePlease

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete