Transport completed - done

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
breka

Transport completed - done

Post by breka » Thu May 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Need transport from Winnsboro, SC or anywhere close by such as Columbia, SC or Charlotte, NC ... to Coral Gables, Florida or anywhere close by. The adopter is more than willing to drive from Coral Gables Florida to anywhere whithin several hours drive such as Ft.Lauderdale, Palm Beach or further if necessary. The adoption is definate so we are looking for a flight as soon as anyone is available, we are open to any day of week or time of day. (Winnsboro, SC has a good airport for a small town, the runway was extended to accomodate larger private aircraft)
The dog being transported is 5 month old puppy, Border Collie & Aussie mix weighing approximately 25 pounds. She has no special needs, no illness or injury, and has all her vaccinations.
You can contact us by phone at home 24 hours a day 803-635-4252 or via email [email protected]
Last edited by breka on Mon May 24, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: from Winnsboro,SC area to Coral Gables,FL or anywhere close

Post by skyking » Sun May 23, 2010 5:34 pm

I can handle the Florida portion if this transport. I usually fly to Tallahassee, FL or Bainbridge, GA to pick up loads of puppies from kill shelters.

Jeff
305-797-6356

breka

Re: Transport completed - done

Post by breka » Mon May 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Jeff - after we spoke the adopter made other arrangements. So we will not be needing a pilot or transport. I wanted to thank you sincerely for being so generous and kind. Thanks for all that you do.