URGENT***17 YR OLD CHOW NEEDS RIDE FROM CA TO AZ!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
glacier

Re: URGENT***17 YR OLD CHOW NEEDS RIDE FROM CA TO AZ!

Post by glacier » Sun May 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Joe, I just watched the video and looked at all of the photos of Amber. What a sweetheart! I just wanted to reach out and hug and kiss her. When I read that you decided to adopt her, that really made my day. I have a passion for the seniors and just love working with them and giving them all of the love and care they deserve; you and your wife obviously do as well. Bless You! My vets used to tell me to quit rescuing seniors because of all of the heartbreak and expense, but of course I ignored that advice. Please email updates on Amber and photos. What a mess of hair you took off, I bet she sure feels better. I noticed that her tongue was out after all of that hair came off and she looked like she was smiling. Again, thank you for coming to Amber's rescue so promptly. Lynn in Idaho

annbridges

Re: URGENT***17 YR OLD CHOW NEEDS RIDE FROM CA TO AZ!

Post by annbridges » Sun May 23, 2010 9:49 pm

THANK JOE (and Kim!)

YES! YOU ARE ADOPTING HER!!! I am so glad she and your other dogs are getting on fine together! You'r right, at her age, she probably won't have much time left, so knowing that she'll feel loved with you and your family is wonderful news! We need more people like you in this world and it would be such a better place for us all - people & animals! Keep us posted on how she's doing from time to time...you're in my thoughts often!!! XOXO Ann