Done, they are in Foster care Dachshund Mom and 3 pups

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rachel

Done, they are in Foster care Dachshund Mom and 3 pups

Post by rachel » Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Hello, I have a 25 lb standard Dachshund and her 3- 5lb pups that need a hand. These guys are in Gleenwood, GA but they can leave from an airport in Macon or Atlanta, GA with no problems which ever is better for you and they need to get to there Foster Home in Pocomoke, MD but can be flown into Accomake, VA or Salisbury, MD. These babies are sweeter then sweet they just need that helping hand to find their Furever Home for live
Last edited by rachel on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Dachshund Mom and 3 pups need help to Rescue

Post by GaryS » Tue May 25, 2010 12:47 pm

If you could get the dogs to any of the Va. airports listed below, I could fly down from my base at Ft. Meade, MD and get them to Salisbury, weather/winds permitting of course, on Saturday or Sunday. Airports within my fuel budget: EMV - Emporia/Greensville, Emporia, Va; AVC - Mecklenburg-Brunswick, South Hill, Va.; LVL- Lawrenceville/Brunswick, Lawrenceville, Va. I assume the 3 pups would fit in a medium crate. Mom could be in medium crate tethered in back seat, or harnessed/tethered there.

Let me know if I can be of help.

Gary S.
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only

rachel

Post by rachel » Tue May 25, 2010 1:21 pm

That would be great thank you so much Gary I will let you know what is going on with these guys I sure do hope we can get them moved soon. Their Temp Foster Mom was admitted in the Hosp with heart issues and her Brother is having to take care of them all ( mine and her rescue dogs ) and it is getting to be too much for him

Sal&Debbie
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Sal&Debbie » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:28 pm

We may be able take the mother and puppies tomorrow morning from Vadalia, GA to Salisbury, MD in the weather cooperates. We plan to be flying early Sat. June 5 to avoid weather problems. I tried to email Rachel but it was "undelivered".

Debbie & Sal
908-892-6032

N2079G
C-182

rachel

Post by rachel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Thank yo so much, I forgot to update this request but they are safe in MD