AUSTIN TX TO GREELEY/DENVER CO for ADULT DEAF DALMATIAN

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
piglady3

AUSTIN TX TO GREELEY/DENVER CO for ADULT DEAF DALMATIAN

Post by piglady3 » Tue May 25, 2010 12:43 pm

I have a very lucky dog needing transport to his new home. He is deaf, but a happy traveler. He currently rides with a harness seatbelt, but could be crated for transport. I am in Austin, but could drive him to another TX city for pick up, and his home is within 40 miles of several airports, including Denver. His time frame is as soon as I can find him a ride!

Thank you!

AustinL

Re: AUSTIN TX TO GREELEY/DENVER CO for ADULT DEAF DALMATIAN

Post by AustinL » Thu May 27, 2010 11:42 am

I'm based at KAPA, Centennial Denver. After June 1st I am free to fly anytime any day at a maximum of about 200nm one way. If anyone else would like to pick up the other leg(s) we can coordinate.

Austin
[email protected]

dnewton
Zip Code: 57730
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KECS
Distance willing to fly one way: 350

Post by dnewton » Sat May 29, 2010 11:31 pm

We are based at CXO Conroe TX, north of Houston. We can pick up the dog in Austin and take him to Amarillo. We aren't available until June 11, 12 or 13 due to graduation next weekend.

Diane and David Newton
Diane Newton
Saratoga N389BW
We have the room to take larger dogs.
We can travel as far as 350 miles (one way) from our airport in Newcastle, Wyoming (KECS) for transports.

Baby Doe Hounds

Post by Baby Doe Hounds » Sun May 30, 2010 1:01 am

Would you have room for another dog on this transport? She is in TX and I could have her moved to Austin. Please let me know. She needs to come to the Denver area too.
[email protected]

dnewton

Post by dnewton » Sun May 30, 2010 8:08 am

Absolutely we could transport another dog at the same time! That would be great!
Diane Newton
Saratoga N389BW
We can travel as far as 350 miles (one way) from our airport in Newcastle, Wyoming (KECS) for transports.

AustinL

Post by AustinL » Sun May 30, 2010 8:43 am

Another dog is no problem at all. Would there be any possibility that you could go maybe 50nm further? 300nm is a little too far for me, if not its alright. Thanks.

Austin

dnewton

Post by dnewton » Sun May 30, 2010 9:23 am

Hi, Austin – I’m impressed you are getting involved in this as a student.

We can fly to DHT – it’s only about 60 nm further for us and seems to have good services and decent fuel prices. How about meeting at Ingram Flying Services?

We would like to leave Austin between 8 and 9 am – we are open as to which airport in Austin. This would get us to DHT between 11:30 and 12:30. How about June 12th with the 13th as our backup? We will call you when we leave Austin so you have a better idea of arrival time.

Looking forward to getting this trip finalized!

We have plenty of room but I’m curious as to what type of dog our second passenger is…

Diane and David Newton
Diane Newton
Saratoga N389BW