2 deaf Aussie puppies - ADOPTED LOCALLY - nevermind!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Kimberjo65

2 deaf Aussie puppies - ADOPTED LOCALLY - nevermind!

Post by Kimberjo65 » Wed May 26, 2010 3:01 am

Is anyone flying from Ten Sleep Wyoming to the TriCities airport in Blountville, TN by any chance? There are 2 6 week old Aussie pups who need a lift! They are deaf, but puppies don't listen anyway! :0) THANK U FOR ALL U DO!
Link to see pics of the pups - http://spiritofdeafdogs.org/adoption/au ... s%20wy.htm
Last edited by Kimberjo65 on Wed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kgsheltie

Re: 2 deaf Aussie puppies

Post by kgsheltie » Wed May 26, 2010 8:41 am

Hi,

This is a pretty long flight so, I hope you don't mind me making the following suggestions:

Try the commerical ride board and have someone meet up in Denver. Since they are puppies you have a much better chance.

Break this into two seperate flights with a stopover. For example, if you can find a temporary foster home near KC you might have more luck find pilots to fly from your area to KC. Then another group of pilots could fly from KC to TN.

Even this will be difficult because Casper, WY to KC is about 600 NM and most pilots only fly 200 -300 NM. The distance from KC to TN is about the same.

Kemper Gibson
New Spirit 4 Aussie Rescue volunteer

Kimberjo65

Re: 2 deaf Aussie puppies

Post by Kimberjo65 » Wed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm

THANK YOU for the suggestion! However, I was just notified the pups were adopted locally. Thank you anyway! ;)