Buddy Lex, KY to Kirkwood, NY/FILLED

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Buddy Lex, KY to Kirkwood, NY/FILLED

Postby robertam on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 am

Only one leg left to fill this transport. A pilot can fly Buddy from KPKB[Parkersburg, WV] to KBGM[Binghampton, NY] on Saturday, June 12th.
Is anyone available that day to fly BUddy from KLEX[Lexington, KY] or an airport nearby to KPKB?? If so, please contact me at: robertam@iglou.com or call me at: 859-338-3470. Thanks so much!

Roberta

Buddy is an 8 year old neutered male shih-tzu. He came from the Metro Shelter in Louisville, KY and needs to get from Lexington, KY[KLEX] to a rescue in Kirkwood, NY[usually use KCZG in Endicott, NY].
Buddy weighs 15 lbs. He is up to date on his shots, including rabies. He will have a health certificate to travel. Crate available if needed.
Dates and legs are flexible though perhaps KLEX[or an airport nearby] to KPKB[Parkersburg, WV] and KPKB to KFIG[Clearfield/Lawrence, PA] and KFIG to KCZG is one possible option.

If you can fly any segment of this multi-segment transport, please let me know which segment(s) and the dates that are most convenient for you. I can be contacted at: robertam@iglou.com or at: 859-338-3470.

Thanks!

Roberta
Bluegrass Shih-tzu Rescue of KY, Inc.
Lexington, KY
Roberta Harding
PNP Transport Advisor
Kentucky Animal Relief Fund, Inc.
Lexington, KY
e-mail: robertam@iglou.com
cell: 859-338-3470
robertam
PNP Transport Advisor