Buddy Lex, KY to Kirkwood, NY/FILLED

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
robertam
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 40502
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Buddy Lex, KY to Kirkwood, NY/FILLED

Post by robertam » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 am

Only one leg left to fill this transport. A pilot can fly Buddy from KPKB[Parkersburg, WV] to KBGM[Binghampton, NY] on Saturday, June 12th.
Is anyone available that day to fly BUddy from KLEX[Lexington, KY] or an airport nearby to KPKB?? If so, please contact me at: [email protected] or call me at: 859-338-3470. Thanks so much!

Roberta

Buddy is an 8 year old neutered male shih-tzu. He came from the Metro Shelter in Louisville, KY and needs to get from Lexington, KY[KLEX] to a rescue in Kirkwood, NY[usually use KCZG in Endicott, NY].
Buddy weighs 15 lbs. He is up to date on his shots, including rabies. He will have a health certificate to travel. Crate available if needed.
Dates and legs are flexible though perhaps KLEX[or an airport nearby] to KPKB[Parkersburg, WV] and KPKB to KFIG[Clearfield/Lawrence, PA] and KFIG to KCZG is one possible option.

If you can fly any segment of this multi-segment transport, please let me know which segment(s) and the dates that are most convenient for you. I can be contacted at: [email protected] or at: 859-338-3470.

Thanks!

Roberta
Bluegrass Shih-tzu Rescue of KY, Inc.
Lexington, KY
Roberta Harding
PNP Transport Advisor
Kentucky Animal Relief Fund, Inc.
Lexington, KY
e-mail: [email protected]
cell: 859-338-3470