dog and rescuer:Covington, GA to Chattahoochee,FL/FILLED

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
robertam
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 40502
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

dog and rescuer:Covington, GA to Chattahoochee,FL/FILLED

Post by robertam » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Cherry is a 7 lb pom rescued from the Metro Shelter in Louisville, KY by a local rescuer. Turned out that Cherry was HW positive. Cherry will soon complete her heartworm treatment and her rescuer has found her a forever home in FL. Because of her health problem, the rescuer would like Cherry to be transported by plane to her possible new home because it will be less stressful on Cherry. Also to further minimize the stress on Cherry, her rescuer would like to accompany Cherry to FL. This will also give her rescuer an opportunity to meet with Cherry's new family and get her settled in. Cherry, and Angie, who rescued Cherry, need to get from Louisville, KY to Chattahoochee, FL. A PNP pilot has already offered to fly them from Louisville, KY to Covington, GA on Saturday, June 19th. Now to be able to complete their journey, Angie and Cherry need to get from Covington, GA to Chattahoochee, FL. If you can fly this leg of the transport on Saturday, June 19th, please contact me at: [email protected] or at: 859-338-3470.

Cherry weighs 7 lbs. Angie is very slim:) ANgie can provide a crate for Cherry. Angie will be traveling very light--just a small overnight bag.

Thank you!

Roberta
Last edited by robertam on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roberta Harding
PNP Transport Advisor
Kentucky Animal Relief Fund, Inc.
Lexington, KY
e-mail: [email protected]
cell: 859-338-3470

sbooth

Re: frmer HW+ dog and rescuer:Covington, GA to Chattahoochee,FL

Post by sbooth » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Roberta
My wife and I are able to help with the leg from Covington to Chattahoochee FL
Check for an email from me today with more questions