DONE!!! Please ARG (walnut Ridge, AR) to Lexington,

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
scmr1
Zip Code: 32653
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

DONE!!! Please ARG (walnut Ridge, AR) to Lexington,

Post by scmr1 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks so much to John, Jim and Brent, we got our 5 Maltese moved on Saturday, even though there were some storms, our new friends came thru for the furkids! {{{HUGS}}}

Thanks again!

We are now able to make this a 3 leg trip:

Leg 1 Clinton, MO 64735 KGLY to ARG (walnut Ridge, AR)
Leg 2 ARG (walnut Ridge, AR) to Lexington, TN 38351 KPVE
Leg 3 Lexington, TN 38351KPVE to Chattanooga TN 37409 or as close to Hixson, TN 37543 as possible

We need a volunteer for leg 2, this is for Saturday, June 19, we now have 5 Maltese, 3 female and 2 males, the breeder held back 2 because they thought the females were pregnant, so they wanted to make sure they got any puppies.......

We are in need of volunteer pilots to move 7 Maltese (5 females 2 males) from Clinton Mo, to Chattanooga, TN on June 19, time is according to the pilots time schedule........

I am sending this to pilots that showed up on the PnP search for the MO to TN and a little beyond.

There will be at least 4 sm - med size travel crates, all of the dogs are very friendly and will have health certificates....these are all breeder dogs that are being rescued, the breeder is going out of business, she is down to a handful of dogs from where she started with 197 dogs! At least these 7 won't have to breed anymore!

I have tried to break the flight down into 4 legs, if anyone has a suggestion, please feel free to let me know, these locations are only possibilities, there may be better choices:

Leg 1 Clinton, MO 64735 KGLY to Houston, MO 65483 KM48
Leg 2 Houston, MO 65483 KM48 to Malden, MO 63863 KMAW
Leg 3 Malden, MO 63863 KMAW to Lexington, TN 38351 ?
Leg 4 Lexington, TN 38351 to Chattanooga TN 37409 or as close to Chattanooga, TN 37543

This is a long trip, any if anyone can help us get these dogs to TN it would be so much appreciated. This is much faster than ground! Typically a ground transport this long would take 2 days, with probably 12 -drivers, doing about an hours drive one way.

Debi
Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue
God Bless America and her troops
scmradoption.com
()_()_.-""-.,/)
; . . `; -._ , `)_
( o_ ) __,) `-._)
Last edited by scmr1 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KCFlyerJK
Zip Code: 64086
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KLXT

Re: 4 leg trip start Clinton Mo 64735 to end Chattanooga, TN

Post by KCFlyerJK » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Debi,
I know I emailed you directly about this run, but I thought I would post here as well for other pilots.
If all works out I will fly down to KGLY (Clinton, Mo), then fly to KARG (Walnut Ridge, AR) on June 19.
I understand you had someone willing to fly a second leg, and still are looking for the final leg.

John K.

scmr1

Re: 4 leg trip start Clinton Mo 64735 to end Chattanooga, TN

Post by scmr1 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:55 am

John, thanks............I just emailed you, I don't know how to work this forum very well, I just found your reply here..........silly me..........

jdcpilot

Re: Please ARG (walnut Ridge, AR) to Lexington, TN 38351 KPVE

Post by jdcpilot » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi,
If you give me your proposed times for the legs, I might be able to fly the Walnut Ridge to Lexington, TN leg on Sat June 19.
Let me know, ASAP,
Jim
PNP - Germantown, TN

jdcpilot

Re: DONE!!! Please ARG (walnut Ridge, AR) to Lexington,

Post by jdcpilot » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:20 am

The series of flights for John, myself and Brent went OK just a little late due to some thunderstorms in Missouri. The Maltsese were so cute, even the one that Brent, his wife and I chased around in circles on the ramp at PVE. It would have made a great video for the PNP web site.
Jim Carney
PNP
Attachments
Maltese3.jpg
John , on right, and friend. This picture should have been by his plane but we got ahead of ourselves??
Maltese3.jpg (62.73 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Maltese2.jpg
One crate of two. Aren't they CUTE!!
Maltese2.jpg (35.58 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Maltese4.jpg
John and his wife at PVE getting ready to head for Chattanooga.
Maltese4.jpg (55.21 KiB) Viewed 466 times

scmr1

Re: DONE!!! Please ARG (walnut Ridge, AR) to Lexington,

Post by scmr1 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Great pictures, thanks for sharing, it looked like a great day to be flying the skys!

Thanks again for your help to get these precious furkids to SCMR!!!

Debi