Atlanta Georgia, to Westchester County New York

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
tdease

Atlanta Georgia, to Westchester County New York

Post by tdease » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm

"DONE" Thanks for all you guys do! The dogs are being transported by ground leaving Ashville Alabama at 8am on June 11 and will arrive on June 12. I just wanted to post my DONE posting so you knew they were going to make it to there new place. My name is Tonya Dease and I am the one shipping the dogs from Al. I saved them from death 1 day before they were to be put down. My phone number is 334-482-4781 and my email is [email protected]. Nick Tartaglione a K9 officer in Nyack NY is taking them into his rescue. His phone number is 914-282-7120. I am needing to transport them ASAP from Atlanta International Airport inGeorgi (ATL) to NY Westchester County Airport (HPN). They need a ride ASAP as the kennel they are now being boarded at is charging us a fee of $51 a day to keep them and we have no where elso to put them until they get transported. The dogs consist of an adult male and female german shepherd and a puppy germen shepherd. All three are a complete family and get along wonderfully. The adults are about 80 pounds each and the puppy is about 70 or so. They are all very gentle. None of them have any special needs. I know it is a longer trip than your guidlines request but if there is anyway that any of you can possibly work together to get these guys to their new home I know that all of us involved with saving them and especially the puppies would be very greatfull. God bless all of you for what you are doing for these animals, if other people in the country did at least a fraction of what you guys do to help the animals than I can honestly say that the world would trully be a better place for animals everywhere. :D