Miniature Bull Terrier in HIGH KILL SHELTER needs a ride fro

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
help4minis

Miniature Bull Terrier in HIGH KILL SHELTER needs a ride fro

Post by help4minis » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Miniature Bull Terrier in HIGH KILL SHELTER needs a ride from Palm Beach County, FL(33401) to Columbus, OH( 43219)
Dog is animal aggressive but very sweet to people. She is 3 yrs old and in need of help soon as her kill date is approaching quickly. She is going to Ohio where we have several approved homes already just waiting on this little girl to get a ride. Please help!!
Even if you can only take her halfway maybe we can get a ground transport the rest of the distance. Contact Meghan Ward
(740)973-7470 [email protected]

artsmonster

Re: Miniature Bull Terrier in HIGH KILL SHELTER needs a ride fro

Post by artsmonster » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 am

I think you may be the person Debi asked me about. I will be flying from West Palm Beach to the flyin in Greenville South Carolina on Sat 19th. We may be flying out of Boca, but it's only 5 miles from Boynton. I think a foster for the nite is avail and she is asking anoither pilot if they can bring the pup to Ohio from there. I tell you, that woman is the patron Saint of the animals. If not for her lots of our furry friends wouldn't be here. Let me know how it's going.

Art Dreyer
PA28R-200 "Tigger"
561-312-3423

artsmonster

Re: Miniature Bull Terrier in HIGH KILL SHELTER needs a ride fro

Post by artsmonster » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 am

OK. Looks like Chris will pull the dog "Lizzy" on Thursday. Vet and foster till Sat am. Then meet me at Boca. Triple tree on Sat afterrnoon, foster overnite for pilot fun, and then off to Ohio with Mike after breakfast on Sunday.