DONE! Miami or Johnson County Kansas to Chicago area

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
oliveshope

DONE! Miami or Johnson County Kansas to Chicago area

Post by oliveshope » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:13 pm

We have a Sharpei mix we need to get to We Luv Paws Sharpei Rescue in the Chicago area. He is a neutered male, 28 pounds. We have a health certificate for him and he is ready to go. The receiving party works during the week so the transport would have to be done to arrive in the evening or on Saturday or Sunday 6/26 or 6/27. We, the sending party (Olive's Hope Pet Rescue) is available pretty much any time. This is our first request, so please pardon any mistakes. You can contact me at 913-271-7459 or [email protected]. Carolyn.
Last edited by oliveshope on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Miami or Johnson County Kansas to Chicago area

Post by sowens333 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi Carolyn, I could possibly help go halfway to the Chicago area. Perhaps the Keokuk, Iowa area, (EOK airport identifier). The only problem is that with my work schedule I cannot fly on the weekends.

Sarah
[email protected]
913-271-4802

oliveshope

Post by oliveshope » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm

During the week would work great as long as his arrival would be in the evening.

ltiii

Post by ltiii » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:38 pm

I can do the EOK to Chicago leg. Weekdays work for me and evening arrival is OK too.

Larry

[email protected]
847-989-7144

oliveshope

Re: DONE! Miami or Johnson County Kansas to Chicago area

Post by oliveshope » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Thank you Sarah and Larry for taking Rickels (aka Shorty) to Chicago. He is such a wonderful dog and I can't wait to see what kind of a home he gets. He was so close to being put down that I can't believe it! Thank you Carol with We Luv Paws Sharpei Rescue for taking him in.