DONE: labrador from New Mexico to Memphis

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
labradorim

DONE: labrador from New Mexico to Memphis

Post by labradorim » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:07 pm

65 lb male neutered black labrador rescued from abusive home by the county shelter in Taos, NM. Has new home near Memphis Tennessee, looking for transport from any central Northern New Mexico airport (Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Taos) to Memphis International Airport. The dog's name is Nir (pronounced "near") and he is about 4 years old. I have been fostering him and working with him for several months to help him be less fearful of strangers. He is still shy but completely non-aggressive and easily handled; great on leash, with kids. He has a wonderful home waiting for him on a farm where the folks do equine and livestock rescue. Timeframe is open, anytime that works for you works for us. He is ready to go.

Beth Fishman
575-770-9050
Last edited by labradorim on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jdcpilot

Re: labrador from New Mexico to Memphis

Post by jdcpilot » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Beth,
I live in the Memphis TN area. This is not a sure thing yet but I might be flying a load of dogs from West TN to Kanab, UT after the 4th of July. Not sure of the exact date. If it does happen,, I could pick up your Black Lab up on the way back and fly him to Memphis, TN. Somewhere in the Albuquerque area would work for me. Where in the Memphis area would he be going ? At this time, I feel there is a very good chance this flight to UT will happen!! I read in your mail, the timefarme is open.
I will keep you in the loop of communication.
Jim Carney
Pilot-PNP

labradorim

Re: labrador from New Mexico to Memphis

Post by labradorim » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Jim, how wonderful of you to be doing this. I got your voicemessage on my cell phone today as well. As fate/luck would have it, a car transport just came together for this wonderful boy yesterday and he is on his way. I am going to remove my transport request from PNP now.

Bless you for what you are doing to help the dogs!

Beth

jdcpilot

Re: DONE: labrador from New Mexico to Memphis

Post by jdcpilot » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 am

Beth,
I'm just glad the Lab Boy is on the way to his new home.
Jim
PNP