DONE: 3 dogs from Nashville, TN area to Kanab, UT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
lorene

DONE: 3 dogs from Nashville, TN area to Kanab, UT

Post by lorene » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 pm

3 dogs from a rescue in middle Tennessee that is closing due to lack of funds have been accepted into Best Friends. All they need to be safe is a ride. They are in Pulaski, TN but can get to anywhere in middle TN or even Knoxville to catch a ride to Best Friends in Kanab, UT...UPDATE...This transport is complete...Thanks, Jim!!!
Last edited by lorene on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

jdcpilot

Re: 3 dogs from Nashville, TN area to Kanab, UT

Post by jdcpilot » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi,

Please give me a description of the dogs. I will be happy to help and hopefully we can organize a relay. You emailed me directly. I do have property near Knoxville but I live in Germantown, close to Memphis. Frankie thinks I live in Knoxville because I fly for Gina while there. I have emailed Gina for her assistance on this rescue. Maybe, you should too.

Jim
PNP

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi,
Can you give a phone contact so we can chat about your transport request. Have been calling Gina but unable to make contact. Will continue to try.
Jim Carney
PNP

lorene

Post by lorene » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Jim, We can get the dogs to Memphis for sure. Good to know your location. I'll keep watching this board too. Lorene

jdcpilot

Post by jdcpilot » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:47 pm

DONE - Queenie and Victoria have been flown from Memphis , TN to Best Friends Animal Society, Kanab, UT. They are now living in Dog Town. http://www.bestfriends.org .
Thanks to ALL who helped make this transport sucessful.
Jim Carney
Pilot - Pilots N Paws
Attachments
Best Friends 1.jpg
Best Friends Staff meet Queenie and Victoria
Best Friends 1.jpg (65.26 KiB) Viewed 129 times
Best Friends 2.jpg
Bset Friends Staff at Kanab, UT
Best Friends 2.jpg (43.92 KiB) Viewed 129 times