7 puppies Humane Society of Young County

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
nancyustick

7 puppies Humane Society of Young County

Post by nancyustick » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:56 am

We have 7 five to six month old puppies going from Graham Texas to Northeast Animal Shelter in Salem Ma. The shelter in Salem has room for them now and my task is to find a way to get them there! The puppies are lab mix and border collie mix ranging from 17lbs to 29lbs with most being around 20 to 24lbs. I know this is a long way and a lot of puppies. They have their puppy shots, rabies and health certificate. This is my 1st time posting and I volunteer for Humane Society of Young County.DFW airport is a couple of hours away and I would be willing to drive the pups to where ever is best for you. I am a flight attendant and do not always have access to my email but my cell is 940-452-5600 and you can text me or call me Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The puppies are in great condition they just need a home soon!

Just a word of thanks to those pilots who volunteered to help. I ended up driving the 7 puppies to Boston in my 1996 Honda Civic with the help of my 10 year old daughter. It took us 40 hrs to drive stopping everycouple of hours to let the now 5 to 6 month old puppies out. Cancel request please. Thanks so much. Nancy
Last edited by nancyustick on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexKittenplan
Zip Code: 01527
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 3B0
Distance willing to fly one way: 150

Re: 7 puppies Humane Society of Young County

Post by AlexKittenplan » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 am

I can probably help out with a final leg on a weekend. I'm not sure I can fit all 7 pups in the plane, I can probably handle 4 in crates.

Alex Kittenplan
617-930-8279
nancyustick wrote:We have 7 five to six month old puppies going from Graham Texas to Northeast Animal Shelter in Salem Ma. The shelter in Salem has room for them now and my task is to find a way to get them there! The puppies are lab mix and border collie mix ranging from 17lbs to 29lbs with most being around 20 to 24lbs. I know this is a long way and a lot of puppies. They have their puppy shots, rabies and health certificate. This is my 1st time posting and I volunteer for Humane Society of Young County.DFW airport is a couple of hours away and I would be willing to drive the pups to where ever is best for you. I am a flight attendant and do not always have access to my email but my cell is 940-452-5600 and you can text me or call me Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The puppies are in great condition they just need a home soon!
Alex Kittenplan
Southbridge Municipal Airport (3B0), Southbridge, MA
1977 Grumman Tiger
N28336
VFR only

staylor4
Airport identifier: KGPH
Distance willing to fly one way: 50

Post by staylor4 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 pm

If by chance these puppies were to swing up through Kansas City, I'd be glad to take them 2 or 3 hundred miles along their journey.
Sam Taylor
Kansas City, MO

theskro

Post by theskro » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:05 am

I can take 4-5 of them on a 200-300 mile leg in Ohio area on a weekend.

Rob Skrobak
Marysville, OH

nancyustick

Post by nancyustick » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:47 pm

The Director of my shelter ,Humane Society of Young County, offered to drive 4 or 5 of the puppies to Oklahoma City from Graham TX.

staylor4
Airport identifier: KGPH
Distance willing to fly one way: 50

Post by staylor4 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:13 am

I am avaible to bring them from Oklahoma City to Kansas City.
Sam Taylor

nancyustick

Post by nancyustick » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Thanks for your kind offers of help! I ended up driving the now 5 to 6 month old puppies to Boston with the help of my 10 year old daughter in my 1996 Honda Civic. CANCEL Thanks so much Nancy