* DONE *Rocky Mount, NC (27801) to Roanoke, VA (24019)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
dkwcas02

* DONE *Rocky Mount, NC (27801) to Roanoke, VA (24019)

Post by dkwcas02 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 am

Dear Pilots;

Pilot is needed from Rocky Mount NC to Roanoke VA during the week of July 5 to July 10th.

Buster was rescued from a local shelter in FL and has one pilot who will be taking him up to Rocky Mount, NC during the week of July 5 to July 10. His schedule is flexible during this week, so any day will work for him.

Buster is a 51 lb. dalmatian who is headed to the Dalmatian Rescue of Southwest VA. He is a sweet dog but has a heart murmur. Picking him up to load him would be best if he could be lifted while in a cage as his underside is tender. When I brought him home from the shelter he cried when I lifted him into the car. I will be working with him this week to see if there is an easier way to load him so it doesn't hurt him.

He is flea and tick free and crate trained. He has all his shots and will be flying with all his records. He is not neutered yet as he needs a full work up for his heart murmur first.

I have a pilot who has an open schedule the week of July 5th to July 9th and possibly open on the weekend.

Please let me know if you could take Buster from Rocky Mount to Roanoke.

Many Thanks, Cathy

SPECIAL THANKS TO PILOT JAMES AND PILOT MIKE!!!! THANK YOU FOR GETTING BUSTER TO VIRGINIA! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!!
Last edited by dkwcas02 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

dkwcas02

Re: Rocky Mount, NC (27801) to Roanoke, VA (24019)

Post by dkwcas02 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:39 pm

I have a pilot scheduled to take Buster to Roanoke on July 9th! YEah!!!! Will post that it has been completed if it is a 'go' on the 9th. THANKS!