5 boxer mix puppies Little Rock to Montgomery, NY to NH

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Annie's Place

5 boxer mix puppies Little Rock to Montgomery, NY to NH

Post by Annie's Place » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:58 am

WILL GROUND TRANSPORT Have Pilot (thank you Joe) from Montgomery, NY to NH. Looking for Pilots from Little Rock area to Montgomery, NY. 5 Boxer mix siblings weighing about 7-8 pounds ea.from foster to rescue. They have been out of the shelter in foster care for 2 weeks and have had 2 sets of shots. I am a 501c. They are about 10 weeks old. Weekend of 7/23 would be great. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Annie's Place on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

flypiper

Re: 5 boxer mix puppies LR to NH

Post by flypiper » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 am

This does not seem to be coming close to me in NJ.
Good luck with these furfaces!
Linda

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 am

I'm about to post a request for 5 dogs (1 Lab, 2 Schnauzers, 1 Beagle, 1 6-mth. Blue Heeler) that have been in boarding at our vet's for more than a month. I know Pilots tell me they want to carry as many dogs as possible, so should you find a pilot with extra space, I'd sure appreciate your letting these tag along....they are all in EXCELLENT health and will be going to Maine.....I will do the same for you if my transport fills.

Thanks,
Linda Merideth
Animal Welfare League
(www.awlofms.org)
Greenville, MS
662-332-7955

mars1259
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KORH
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Re: 5 boxer mix puppies LittleRock to NH

Post by mars1259 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm

How big are they? I don't know if I can fit all 5 if too big, but if you can get them to say Montgomery, NY, I can drop them off in Nashua, NH. Free next weekend, weather permitting.
Joe Marsala
N5689P PA24-180
Based @ KORH, Worcester, MA
[email protected]

Annie's Place

Post by Annie's Place » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:42 pm

LindaJMerideth wrote:I'm about to post a request for 5 dogs (1 Lab, 2 Schnauzers, 1 Beagle, 1 6-mth. Blue Heeler) that have been in boarding at our vet's for more than a month. I know Pilots tell me they want to carry as many dogs as possible, so should you find a pilot with extra space, I'd sure appreciate your letting these tag along....they are all in EXCELLENT health and will be going to Maine.....I will do the same for you if my transport fills.

Thanks,
Linda Merideth
Animal Welfare League
(http://www.awlofms.org)
Greenville, MS
662-332-7955

Hi,

I couldn't find anyone to fly them from AR to NY so we are going to use ground transport. I guess the distanc is too great and would involve too many pilots. It was worth trying. I hope your pups made it to Maine.

LindaJMerideth

Re: 5 boxer mix puppies Little Rock to Montgomery, NY to NH

Post by LindaJMerideth » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 am

Actually, no, my pups have not made it yet either. I thought we had transport this weekend, but it fell through.....and the dogs just keep stacking up!

Good luck with your babies.....I hope they are there safe and sound and in loving homes!!

Annie's Place

Re: 5 boxer mix puppies Little Rock to Montgomery, NY to NH

Post by Annie's Place » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:24 pm

LindaJMerideth wrote:Actually, no, my pups have not made it yet either. I thought we had transport this weekend, but it fell through.....and the dogs just keep stacking up!

Good luck with your babies.....I hope they are there safe and sound and in loving homes!!
Iam trying again with more puppies.