COMPLETED!!! Greenville, MS - Kennebunk, ME

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
flypiper

Re: Greenville, MS - Kennebunk, ME

Post by flypiper » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:09 am

Hey Linda--
do you have an update for us? We may want to jump on board other transports....and have not heard back from you!
Thanks!!
Linda

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Gosh, I'm sooo sorry!! I did update, but did it thru a PM and didn't realize everyone wasn't getting it!

One pilot told me he could possibly do it on Sunday, but then I received word from the MA pilot that this weekend was out due to the weather! I am still trying to get them part of the way on Sunday or Monday......an email buddy lives in Falmouth, KY...........do you think it would be easier if I could get the 4 puppies to that location by Monday and she could babysit for me until we can move them on in??

Thanks, and again, I apologize!!

Linda Merideth
662-822-0000

flypiper

Post by flypiper » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Linda--many pilots cannot fly during the week. Do you have them vetted yet---and do they have health certificates with end dates? How soon must they be moved?

Weather permitting, I can fly them on ther 17th. May I suggest you contact every pilot along the route and ask if they can help?

(click on the map this route and the pilots will pop up)

Linda

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi Linda,

Yes, I do understand that most pilots cannot fly during the week......that's why I'm trying to let them up to Falmouth, KY. Then, hopefully we can move them on the 17th.....does that sound okay?

Thanks a million,
Linda

flypiper

Post by flypiper » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:18 am

Linda--and they have their certificates?
17th is still good for me....let me know how you are getting the other pilots....
Thanks for all you are doing for these little ones!!
Linda

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 am

They will each have their own individual health certificates from Dr. Lloyd.....they will be current (they last 30 days, right?)

I am trying to get them as far north to you as possible.......may I have your city, state and phone number in case of emergency!

Thank YOU for what you do! Without y'all, these dogs were litally dying!! Thank you!!

Linda Merideth
662-822-0000

flypiper

Post by flypiper » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Linda--just sent you an email with all the info.

Linda

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 am

My plans have been delayed a few days because my brother-in-law was planning to drive these dogs to KY for me, but his mother was hospitalized. Now, I am in the middle of a cat emergency involving a hoarder and am limited as to time to reschedule.....but I am working on it!

Thanks everyone!

Linda Merideth
662-822-0000

flypiper

Post by flypiper » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:32 am

Rescue is like trying to keep the damn from bursting with our fingers.....I know!

Keep in touch!!

Linda

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 pm

You know rescue, that's for sure!!

I keep saying I've GOT to stop, for health reasons (high BP, Cholesterol, etc.), but HOW DO YOU JUST STOP AND LET THEM DIE?? I wish I could sometimes, but I can't.