DONE =) 3 Labs (2 small girls) MUST be moved from Vets

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

DONE =) 3 Labs (2 small girls) MUST be moved from Vets

Postby TransCoor BDRA on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:30 am

Thank you all who responded!! These 3 are now safely in their foster home!! :D

3 Labs, 2 20lbs girls and 1 50lbs boy MUST be moved out of 2 vet clinics in the Fairmont and Lumberton are of NC. All 3 dogs are going to Indianapolis IN to their foster home. 2 are Heartworm + and need treatment, one is not.

- Frankie, blind Lab mix, adult, UTD, HW+ (to be altered once HW-) approx 60lbs., going from vet boarding facility in Lumberton NC to BDRA foster home in Indianapolis IN. http://www.blinddogrescue.com/home/transport.html *paperwork including original rabies cert. and health cert. will accompany Frankie.*

- 2 lab girls, Alpha and Beta, approx 20lbs. UTD, HW+ (to be spayed once HW-), going from boarding facility in Fairmont NC to Labrador Rescue and Resources foster home in Indianapolis IN. *paperwork including original rabies cert. and health cert. will accompany Alpha and Beta.

We are in dire need to move these pups. If anyone can help, please email transport@blinddogrescue.com

Thank you,
Gloria
Last edited by TransCoor BDRA on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TransCoor BDRA

Re: 3 Labs (2 small girls) MUST be moved from Vets

Postby cmariash on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm

I can help out this weekend (July 17/18) if you can get them half-way (around London, VA). I can then take them on to Indy. Please e-mail me as I rarely look at the board.

Cary
cmariash

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete