LEG COMPLETED!!! Cleveland, MS to Falmouth, KY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
LindaJMerideth

LEG COMPLETED!!! Cleveland, MS to Falmouth, KY

Post by LindaJMerideth » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 pm

I am desperately trying to move four 25-lb. puppies to Falmouth, KY for overnight foster by Friday, July 16th, so they can catch transport to their final rescue the following day.....their final rescue is in Maine, and they have been trying to get transport for more than 2 months.

I am certainly willing to drive them as far as necessary, but I am overloaded with kittens/cats from a local hoarder, so my time is limited.

If anyone can please help me, it would be very, very appreciated!!

Thanks a million,
Linda Merideth
662-822-0000
Last edited by LindaJMerideth on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cwln22jj

Re: Cleveland, MS to Falmouth, KY

Post by cwln22jj » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

I can do the flight.
Am based at "Batesville, MS, Panola County Airport".
Can you get the dogs there by car?
Chuck

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 am

OMG, Yes!! I have to drive some other dogs to Winona, MS on Thursday a.m.......I don't guess you could do it then, could you?

Thank you SO MUCH for offering to help!! These 4 babies have been in boarding for over 2 months and have a rescue waiting for them in Maine!
Will you need crates?? They are all really sweet puppies!

Thanks a million,
Linda

cwln22jj

Post by cwln22jj » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:23 am

Thursday morning is ok.
Did email you with my cell phone # and email address.
yes, need crates, maybe can borrow some locally, we need to talk out the times and details.
Chuck

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm trying to find your phone number.....I've been deathly ill ALL day, but I have to get this puppies to Falmouth, KY.

If you see this, would you send me your phone number again!! I am sick and need to go take some medicine, buit it makes me sleepy, so I will wait

Thanks!!

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Please call me on my cell, 662-822-0000......thanks!!

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Chuck,

I will be leaving at 4:00 to pick up the dogs from boarding and meet another driver in Winona......that is only an hour and a half for me.

Her name is Robin, 601-667-9637.....she has offered to meet you at 9:30 a.m. at the Panola County Airport in Batesville if that is okay......I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to meet you, but, believe me, you don't want to catch anything I have! I've never been so sick.

Will you please send me your email and phone numbers again......also, feel free to contact Robin.....if this does not work out for you, the dogs will just have to return home! But I truly thank you for trying and I'm sorry i've failed this transport!!

If wake, you can call me anytime after 4:00 in the morning or even tonight.

Thanks a million,
Linda Merideth
662-822-0000

cwln22jj

Post by cwln22jj » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Linda,
have left you a phone message, and confirmed with Robin, for tomorrow morning.
thought your phone # with the last 4 digits (0000) was a type error or would have called you sooner.
If you can, I will need all the drop off info for when I get to Falmouth, KY., I will email you my cell# and Robin also has it.
email me the contact info for falmouth, or give it to Robin.
Chuck

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:34 am

Hi Chuck,

May I still have your phone number and address so I can send a proper thank you?

Scooter Vogel in Falmount, KY has fostered for me before, and has asked that we contact her neighbor, Martha at 859-620-9346, who will be meeting you to pick up the dogs......it will be 2 less dogs than originally thought, as the vet was able to adopt out 2 of them.

Would you please give me an approximate time that Martha neefs to be at the airport and confirm the name of the airport. And I apologize for losing your phone number!!

Thanks a million,
Linda Merideth
662-822-0000

cwln22jj

Post by cwln22jj » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:29 am

Linda,
662-609-9020 / [email protected]
regards,
chuck