DONE-Pete,Willow,Brie: Washington, NC to Ocean View, DE

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

DONE-Pete,Willow,Brie: Washington, NC to Ocean View, DE

Postby maddoxbonnie on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 pm

THX pilots Rick & Gary :)
for flying Pete, Willow & Brie.

PLZ help these 2 small energetic rat terriers Pistol & Pete (6 lbs & 10 lbs) find their way to Paws of Tomorrow Rescue in Ocean View, Delaware (THX again April). They're ready for flight!

These dogs have been pulled & saved by NC's IBCR & vaccinated. Thx to April in DE she will take them into her foster program up north. They will be traveling w/ their vaccination records, health certificates, collars & leashes.

We're hoping that this transport request is far enough out where we can inform PnP co-founder Debi so she can send whichever volunteer pilot answering this request a crate to use in your airplane (will need dimensions of what size crate will fit in your particular airplane). Or if you already have a crate(s) that can be used during flight, BOTH non-profit rescues would greatly appreciate the use of your crates for inflight only. Or again, we can organize for a crate to be sent thru Debi (out of SC) IF given enough time.
Debi will send crate UPS to volunteer pilots to keep in his/her aircraft while volunteer flying per "http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3847#p11990".

We would like for these small doggies to go northern-bound as soon as possible, weekdays or weekend. They said they are ready for their new adventure & ready to depart now .

I have listed the to & fro airport areas in the PnP forum title & below, however we are willing to work/travel on BOTH ends. We are also FLEXIBLE on the dates too- weekdays or weekends!!

We're thinking:

from-
Washington, NC 27889 KOCW - Warren Field Airport
to-
Georgetown, DE 19947 KGED - Sussex County Airport

203.8 NM air miles

SENDING Rescue---
Denyce Osmundson @ InnerBanks Canine Rescue
252.623.8769cell
denyce.innerbanks@embarqmail.com
Mary McDonald @ InnerBanks Canine Rescue
252.721.3032cell
mary.innerbanks@embarqmail.com

THX for ALL you do.

Plz contact-

Sallie Gotautas
919-270-3202 cell
turtle_swa@yahoo.com

IBCRPistolNCtoDE.jpg

IBCRPeteNCtoDE.jpg

IBCRPistolandPeteNCtoDE.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by maddoxbonnie on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maddoxbonnie

Re: 2 sm rat terriers: Washington, NC to Ocean View, DE

Postby GaryS on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi,

If you could get the dogs to Williamsburg/Jamestown (KJGG), about 100 miles or so from OCW, I could fly down from my base at Ft. Meade and take them to Georgetown.
I have a medium crate that I think will accommodate both dogs. Our 24-ish lb Cairn fits quite comfortably in it. I'm tentatively committed for a flight this weekend, but could do Sunday if
that falls through. Also, the following weekend, Fri, Sat or Sunday might work.
Let me know if this would help. (gandmmd@verizon.net)
Gary S.
C172 Tipton/Ft. Meade, MD (KFME)
Daylight VFR Only
GaryS

Postby KEYSFAM1 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi,
I can fly them from Washington, NC to Williamsburg this Saturday afternoon or any time Sunday. Unfortunately, I won't be able to fly during the week or next weekend.

Rick
KEYSFAM1

Postby maddoxbonnie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:04 pm

THX Gary & Rick!!

Gary,
I already emailed you personally. :)

Rick,
I will also email you personally. :)

THX,
Sallie
maddoxbonnie