UPDATE:flight covered 7-31 NEED FREDRICK, MD TO LEBANON NH

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
flypiper

Re: UPDATE: NEED FREDRICK, MD TO LEBANON NH

Post by flypiper » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 am

I have to agree with that, Tom--there are many other transports we are asked to do....and waiting for a response on a transport which seems to have all the pilots it needs simply holds everyone up.
Please get back to us with a plan on what you want to do!!
Thanks!
Linda

bearlady

Post by bearlady » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 am

tomboch wrote:Marlene, Over the past 1-1/2 weeks several pilots, including myself, have offered to help. Please give us the courtesy of a response. If the transport is no longer needed, just edit it to say "Canceled"
thanx to all of you who have answered...I have been working trying to piece together all of the "legs" and its my 1st time for multi leg, however, I just was notified that with a change of direction of travel, I have the flight set up for 7-31 and she will be "hitching" a ride with another dog and her puppies....so, again thank you sooo much for your patience...and all that you do....we have it covered now....Marlene

bearlady

Post by bearlady » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 am

flypiper wrote:I have to agree with that, Tom--there are many other transports we are asked to do....and waiting for a response on a transport which seems to have all the pilots it needs simply holds everyone up.
Please get back to us with a plan on what you want to do!!
Thanks!
Linda
Thanks for your offer, Linda, we have it covered Marlene

bearlady

Post by bearlady » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:23 am

mars1259 wrote:When do you need this done? What kind of dog and how big? I maybe able to help.
Flight is now covered, thank you for your offer

bearlady

Post by bearlady » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 am

webling wrote:I also may be able to help with Leg 1 of this run, Frederick to ? Bob
Thank you, we have the flight covered now....Marlene