thanx to all of you who have answered...I have been working trying to piece together all of the "legs" and its my 1st time for multi leg, however, I just was notified that with a change of direction of travel, I have the flight set up for 7-31 and she will be "hitching" a ride with another dog and her puppies....so, again thank you sooo much for your patience...and all that you do....we have it covered now....Marlenetomboch wrote:Marlene, Over the past 1-1/2 weeks several pilots, including myself, have offered to help. Please give us the courtesy of a response. If the transport is no longer needed, just edit it to say "Canceled"
Thanks for your offer, Linda, we have it covered Marleneflypiper wrote:I have to agree with that, Tom--there are many other transports we are asked to do....and waiting for a response on a transport which seems to have all the pilots it needs simply holds everyone up.
Please get back to us with a plan on what you want to do!!
Registered users: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]