RESCUED PIT - NEEDS TO GET TO FOREVER HOME

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Sloane73

RESCUED PIT - NEEDS TO GET TO FOREVER HOME

Post by Sloane73 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Please help me get one of rescued dogs Sloane from Shreveport, Louisiana to Colorado Springs where she will be going to her forever home.

Poor Sloane has been in a kennel since February 12th when I pulled her from death row. FINALLY she will get the love she deserves thanks to Mariah's Promise Sanctuary in CO who helped me find a loving home for Sloane. I have used this service before to get another rescue from LA to CO where he (Mighty) now lives permanently with Toni from Mariah's Promise. Sloane is 2 years old in good health and is 50lbs.

Please email me at [email protected]

watson14
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: RESCUED PIT - NEEDS TO GET TO FOREVER HOME

Post by watson14 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:14 pm

As with Mighty, I will be glad to transport Sloane to a midway point in Oklahoma. We can connect up with the Gemplers in Shawnee, OK or with Joe Marley in Goldsby, OK. Rebecca Young has their addresses.

John Watson
[email protected]

Sloane73

Post by Sloane73 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:37 am

HI- Thank you so much! The Gemplers said they would be traveling to the Colorado Springs Area the first week in August from Fayateville Arkansas. What are the other emails to contact? Rebecca is not helping Sloane with the transport so I will need to contact them.

Thank you so much
[email protected]

watson14
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by watson14 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Sloane made it to her new home.

This transport is done.

John Watson

Sloane73

Post by Sloane73 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 am

Thank you John and Joe for taking Sloane to her forever home. She would not have had this opportunity without you. You are truly heroes! THANK YOU SO MUCH, she is doing great!