**DONE**Deaf white pitti baby girl

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
nfbpr

**DONE**Deaf white pitti baby girl

Post by nfbpr » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Lolly-pop former Delphi is a gorgeous all white, blue eyed but deaf pittie puppy and needs a way from
Kansas City to Never Furgotten Big Paw Rescue, Inc. 501 (c) 3 in Tulsa, OK!!
My girl comes with a trucker from NJ to KC. We had to cancel the request for the beginning of the trip because she was in a very bad condition and needed to leave where she was fast.
Now we would need a flight on Sunday 25th of July from KC to Tulsa OK. It was a very long road for this girl. Is a pilot out there that can take her and bring her to Tulsa please.

Lolly-pop was on the Gas chamber list and being deaf is no reason to kill a sweet puppy. She was lying in her own pee and started getting soar. We needed to take her out fast but now she needs to find her way home.
This 11 month old baby is about 35lbs and really needs to find a home where she can begin to live her life in a family setting. She is fully vaccinated and microchipped and travels with Health Certificate. When I rescued her we where told that she just had a couple of days before her PTS date. Being blind means that the stress level does elevate a lot during a long trip. Thanks to Tom the trucker she found a loving person that gives her a smooth ride all the way to KC MO. Lolly-pop can NOT be off leash because she can not be called back if she is getting away.
Lolly-pop will come to my rescue which deals with the dogs in a family setting, where I will train her in sign language and recall methods within the house or backyard. Please help her to start her new live.
Attachments
deaf pitty Lollypop.jpg
deaf pitty Lollypop.jpg (21.79 KiB) Viewed 43 times