Done! Newborn Pointers -Greenville, IL to Columbus, OH 7/31

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Done! Newborn Pointers -Greenville, IL to Columbus, OH 7/31

Postby Pointergirl on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 am

Calling on Midwest Pilots!

Please help us get a 45 lbs female English Pointer and her 9 newborn pups from Greenville, IL (St-Louis) to Dayton, OH or Columbus, OH this coming Saturday 7/31. They are coming from Tulsa, OK on a PnP flight and will be landing in Greenville (GRE) around 2:30PM CST. The pups were born the last week of June so they are only 5 weeks old. Because of their young age, we would like to avoid putting them through the stress of a long road trip with multiple drivers.

We will also have a 30 lbs boxer pup joining them for the ride. This pup will be traveling with a crate. All dogs will be traveling with a health certificate.
Please feel free to contact me at carolinemarino1@gmail.com if you can help out.

Thank you!
Caroline
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pointergirl on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pointergirl

Re: Newborn Pointers and Mom-Greenville, IL to Columbus, OH 7/31

Postby theskro on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 am

I may be able to do this transport on Saturday (weather permitting). Can you send the dimensions of the crates involved? I have a low wing aircraft with a sliding canopy so a large crate will not fit.

Rob Skrobak
Columbus, OH
theskro

Done! Newborn Pointers & Mom-Greenville, IL to Columbus, OH

Postby Pointergirl on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 am

Hi Rob,

I emailed you the dimensions at your yahoo.com address.
We can use one crate only for the pups and have the mom and boxer wear harnesses secured to hooks.

Thanks,
Caroline
Pointergirl

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete