DONE - Shep/Hou needs ride (33411) to Daytona (32114

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
hoop1218

DONE - Shep/Hou needs ride (33411) to Daytona (32114

Post by hoop1218 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi. We have an update...we no longer need transport to Chicago. We have a ground transport set up from Daytona to Chicago, but we need to get this beautiful girl to Daytona Beach, FL. She is a 1 year/old Shepherd/Hound Mix, 60lbs. Thanks! Jen Styczen

Last post:

Hi, I am new to this board. I work with Castaway Pet Rescue in Northern Illinois. We are 501c3 nonprofit animal rescue. A foster mom's friend gave up her dog to animal control. We are talking them into reclaiming her or finding a temporary foster home until we can arrange a transport from Wellington/West Beach, Florida area(33411) to Chicagoland/Milwaukee area(60046)?!? She is a 1year old female spayed shep/hound mix. She is about 60lbs. I am willing to drive to another location in Illinois, Indiana, or Southern Wisconsin to pick her up if you are already heading to one of these areas. Unfortunately, I do not have that much flexibility on the starting ending in Palm Beach. Thanks for any help/advice you can give us. We appreciate it greatly!

Sincerely,
Jen Styczen