West Palm Beach, FL to Jax, FL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Tina VaLant

West Palm Beach, FL to Jax, FL

Post by Tina VaLant » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:53 am

Damsel in distress!
Sadie is a red merle female Australian shepherd who was surrendered by her owners, to animal control.

We have a foster home for her, in Jacksonville, FL ~ but we need to get her there!

She is under 50 # and should be a good traveler. I can bring her to any airport including Lake Worth, WPB, or Boca Raton. Are you her knight in shining wingspan? ;-)

Tina VaLant 561 9 4 5 - 6 3 6 3 [email protected] http://www.HaveDog.com

artsmonster

Re: West Palm Beach, FL to Jax, FL

Post by artsmonster » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:52 pm

I will be going to St. Augustine to pick up a pup over the weekend of the 21st. I can take her up if you still have the need. St. Aug is about 40 miles south of Jax. If you can work that out, let me know. I fly out of Lantana.

Art Dreyer
PA28R-200 "Tigger"
561-312-3423

artsmonster

Post by artsmonster » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 am

I'm confused about this one. This request says destination is Jaxsonville. We were heading to Jax area so I volunteered. Then got an e mail that said Daytona. Is this a different dog, or a misake of some kind? Something change? Could you please clarify? We have an emergency at work, and my schedule may change. I am trying to work this out, but may have to cancell. I'll keep you informed. Art...

Tina VaLant

Post by Tina VaLant » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 am

No longer needed ~ but thanx ;-D

Over the wknd the foster in Jax acquired a different dog. A new foster home stepped up, in Daytona. Art and I have been emailing, privately. Thank you, again! tina in boca raton
:)