Fenway senior Chow to Vegas !! NEEDS a RIDE to DALLAS !!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
nfbpr

Re: Fenway senior Chow to Vegas !! NEEDS a RIDE to DALLAS !!

Post by nfbpr » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi, my name is Angelika Peters from "Never Furgotten Big Paw Rescue, Inc." in Tulsa OK. I saw you got Fenway (a Dona Sullivan crime). I was thinking about rescuing him and when I saw you got him I decided I take OSO from the Los Angeles shelter. OSO has to come to Tulsa and his time is up on Saturday. Your route is just the opposite direction and I wonder if there is something we can do in this regard. Not a clue how, but I have to go all avenues, since I do not want the boy to be killed.
But even if not, thank you so much for taking this baby/oldy in. I put Donna Sullivan on the DNA list about a week ago. Did not understand why she was not on before. Good luck to you and Fenway.
Angelika :lol: :lol:

parkyourpaws

Post by parkyourpaws » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanks Angelika !! I have all older Chows, so Fenway will fit right in here. I am keeping him as a pet as I know seniors are so hard to adopt out. Thank you for saving Oso !! I also have a couple Chows rescued from the LA and OC shelters. If I can get Fenway a flight to Dallas, we are probably using Animal Rescue Superhighway (ground transport) for the remainder of the trip out here. Although fenway most likely isn't leaving til Sept 6-7-8 something like that. Maybe you could use them for Oso's trip the other direction ?? I'd try it. Lemme know,
Ronna

nfbpr

Post by nfbpr » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 pm

I am so concerned that we will not make it since his time is up on Saturday and you know they are overly full. I will research that right away and sure I will let you know.
By the way, I am the one that has rescued Yin, the brother of the two chows that where searching since January this year and nobody took them. I got the girl to Merlin's Rescue in Canada and the boy (he had HW) I kept and I never will let him go. I thought OSO would be a good brother for him. This two together would be I think wonderful since Yin is not alpha at all.
I'll will let you know. Have to do that on PNP since that is the only way to get in touch. My e-mail is [email protected] Good luck and lots of fun with this boy.

nfbpr

Post by nfbpr » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:04 pm

how do I find them?

J. Keith Decker

Post by J. Keith Decker » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:47 am

Hi Ronna. What is the status of this rescue request? If you still would like help, we need to move quickly. Pilot #2 (Jim Carney) will not be available after 9-8. Plz let us know status. Thx, Keith

parkyourpaws

CANCELLED senior Chow to Vegas !!

Post by parkyourpaws » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Thank you to everyone that did offer to help :-)
Ronna