DONE!! 3 Young Lab Females - NC to NH

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
nrhalnp
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

DONE!! 3 Young Lab Females - NC to NH

Post by nrhalnp » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 am

THANK YOU to pilots Wes, Tom and Alex for bringing Cherry and Diva to their new homes in New Hampshire (Gypsy had already been adopted)!! You guys have no idea how much we appreciate your efforts!!

HELP NEEDED to get 3 adorable lab pups to their rescue in Keene, NH so they can begin new lives away from the shelter and into loving permanent homes!! The passengers are: Gypsy, approx. 12 weeks old, 15 lbs. chocolate female, Diva, approx. 16 weeks old, 20 lbs, black female, and Cherry, approx. 7 months old, 25-30 lbs, black female. The girls are all vetted and will be travelling in style - harnesses, leashes and crates, which I will provide.

HOping to schedule a flight for the end of next week - August 27, 28 or 29 -- 2 or 3 legs on the flight -

NC to MD, VA or NJ; then on to Keene, NH -or-
NC to MD, VA; then to POU or NJ; then to NH.

If anyone can help, PLEASE email me and let me know your availability? Thanks so much for all of your help.

Joy Frannicola
Ruf Creek Ranch ANimal Rescue/K-9 College and Adoption Center
(919) 398-5230
[email protected]
Last edited by nrhalnp on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlexKittenplan
Zip Code: 01527
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 3B0
Distance willing to fly one way: 150

Re: 3 Young Lab Females - NC to NH

Post by AlexKittenplan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 am

Some help is available. I can help with this one if needed. Central MA weather permitting.

Alex Kittenplan
nrhalnp wrote:HELP NEEDED to get 3 adorable lab pups to their rescue in Keene, NH so they can begin new lives away from the shelter and into loving permanent homes!! The passengers are: Gypsy, approx. 12 weeks old, 15 lbs. chocolate female, Diva, approx. 16 weeks old, 20 lbs, black female, and Cherry, approx. 7 months old, 25-30 lbs, black female. The girls are all vetted and will be travelling in style - harnesses, leashes and crates, which I will provide.

HOping to schedule a flight for the end of next week - August 27, 28 or 29 -- 2 or 3 legs on the flight -

NC to MD, VA or NJ; then on to Keene, NH -or-
NC to MD, VA; then to POU or NJ; then to NH.

If anyone can help, PLEASE email me and let me know your availability? Thanks so much for all of your help.

Joy Frannicola
Ruf Creek Ranch ANimal Rescue/K-9 College and Adoption Center
(919) 398-5230
[email protected]
Alex Kittenplan
Southbridge Municipal Airport (3B0), Southbridge, MA
1977 Grumman Tiger
N28336
VFR only

Lawyerlawn
Zip Code: 08731
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMJX

Post by Lawyerlawn » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Depending on date and weather I can do the NJ to NH leg

nrhalnp

Post by nrhalnp » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks! I am still trying to coordinate a Southern leg (Smithfield to wherever) and when I get a pilot to commit, we can work out day/time. I really appreciate the offer!

Joy

timammon

Post by timammon » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:44 pm

I can do the Raleigh area leg to southern NJ (N14) on Tuesday or Wednesday next week (8/24 or 25).

nrhalnp

Post by nrhalnp » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Thanks, Tim for replying! I think I'm covered - Alex and 2 other pilots have worked out a plan for next Saturday (the 28th) - NC to MD to NJ to NH. I wish I could send them sooner, but the older one is getting spayed on the 26th, and they all have vet appointments on the 27th for their health certificates.

Are you based down here? If so, may I add you to my direct contact list? The rescue in NH is my primary source for placement for our shelter labs, and I send them up to her pretty regularly. Thanks again!

Joy