Border Collie-North AL - Greenville, SC**DONE***

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

Border Collie-North AL - Greenville, SC**DONE***

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:24 pm

There's a border collie in a high kill shelter that has a rescue in SC. She's in Colbert Co, AL (NW part) but can be transported to a location more convenient to the pilot. Thanks!!!
Last edited by MuttsMom on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MuttsMom

Re: Border Collie-North AL - Greenville, SC

Post by MuttsMom » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:00 pm

The shelter is only giving us a couple of days to get transport worked out (aren't they generous). There are volunteers who can get her pretty much in any direction, 3 or 4 hours drive if that helps find a pilot to get her to rescue

jlspence
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by jlspence » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Nancy,

I already have a flight scheduled for Saturday; however, I could do this flight early next week (weather should be better too). There is a Boston Terrier that needs to go to Greenville from Decatur, AL (KDCU). If you could get the BC over to Decatur I could fly them together.
Jeff S.
Cessna 172/Huntsville, AL - Moontown Airport (3M5)
VFR Only

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:00 pm

That would be great and getting him her to Decatur won't be a problem. Just let me know what day and time and you'll have a 4 legged friend waiting on you. Pryor Field?

jlspence
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by jlspence » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Yes, Pryor Field, new terminal building. Tuesday would be better for me in terms of scheduling. We can work the details via email.
Jeff S.
Cessna 172/Huntsville, AL - Moontown Airport (3M5)
VFR Only

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:20 pm

I can't thank Jeff enough for flying to Decatur, AL and picking up the border collie and taking her to meet her foster home in Greenville, SC. I know he made at least one other stop to pick up another dog. I'm glad she was a good passenger, but they always are :-)