**DONE THANK YOU** FSD-CID-PWK-BKL-SEG-MMU

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Liza007
Zip Code: 02563
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: 2B1
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

**DONE THANK YOU** FSD-CID-PWK-BKL-SEG-MMU

Post by Liza007 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Wow.. Deja Vu

More GSP's (what are the odds? lol) that are in a need for a lift to rescues. Eastern GSP Rescue in New Jersey asked me what the chances were of getting 3 MORE to them.

Bit under the gun with these 3 dogs.. you see, we thought we had ground transport set up, but due to the recent heat wave, we were unable to safely transport. As such, these dogs were left behind.. We need to get them to New Jersey as they may already have forever homes waiting for them!! (not to mention that the clock is ticking on the health certificates)

Proposed route (flexible of course)
KY14-KCID (Sioux Falls SD- Cedar Rapids IA) 241NM
KCID-KPWK (Cedar Rapids, IA- Chicago, IL) 174NM
KPWK-KBKL (Chicago, IL- Cleveland, OH) 281NM
KBKL-KSEG (Cleveland, OH- Selinsgrove, PA) 222NM
KSEG-KMMU (Selinsgrove, PA- Morristown, NJ) 112NM

DATES ARE FLEXIBLE BASED ON PILOTS AVAILABILITY AS SUCH, IF YOU CAN TAKE A LEG (even if someone has stepped forward, could you please respond?)

These dogs will be wearing harnesses so that they may be tethered in the back seats, they will be traveling with health certificates (per D.O.T. regulations) veterinary records, food for contingency (on the off chance a leg is grounded if one pilot can't do the whole route) and perhaps a toy or two (we sent them to the triage center when the humane society seized them) Average weight would be 60# per dog.

Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Not going to be able to sleep if I don't try right?

As I do not always receive notification of mail here, please reply to [email protected] and refer to Sioux Falls-New Jersey in the subject line (I have a feeling that my inbox is gonna get scary these next few weeks!)

Thank you so much for your consideration and thank you for choosing rescue
Liz Bondarek
NGSPR Volunteer
[email protected]
Last edited by Liza007 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

slagskot
Pilot?: Yes

Re: ASAP please 5 easy legs!! FSD-CID-PWK-BKL-SEG-MMU

Post by slagskot » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:12 pm

I can do the last leg to MMU (prefer CDW) just about any day/time between now & Sunday.
Cory Sammons
917 769 3592
[email protected]

Liza007
Zip Code: 02563
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: 2B1

Re: ASAP please 5 easy legs!! FSD-CID-PWK-BKL-SEG-MMU

Post by Liza007 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:27 pm

thank you!! I will definitely let you know.. Would LOVE to get someone this SUNDAY the 22nd but still need to fill the
PWK-BKL leg
BKL-SEG leg

sigh.. so close, yet so far