Chinese Crested Mom with 3 infant pups MT to WA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
k9wrinkles

Chinese Crested Mom with 3 infant pups MT to WA

Post by k9wrinkles » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Chinese Crested Hairless Mother dog dumped at Kalispell, MT Humane Society with her 3 two day old pups need to get to Seattle, WA to rescue She weighs around 10 pounds total of pups around 2 pounds I am the rescue taking them in my name is Kelly Starbuck I can be reached at 206-510-9962 or [email protected] and the sooner the better what ever day works best for you is much appreciated...the 4 can fit in small crate all together puppies are just starting to open their eyes. Since these are infants it would be so much better for them to have a short transport not driving in the hot summer weather with many many legs! Your help would so much be appreciated if they could be flown!!! Any time works for me! I am new on this site I hope I covered all that you asked???

bartmc

Re: Chinese Crested Mom with 3 infant pups MT to WA

Post by bartmc » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 pm

I could possibly take them as far as Moses lake. There was another pilot from the Seattle area willing to meet me in Moses Lake on another request. Im in Missoula.

flyrobinfly
Zip Code: 98059
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBFI
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by flyrobinfly » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 pm

That was me, Bart, and I can still probably do so.

Robin

k9wrinkles

Post by k9wrinkles » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 pm

That would be so awesome!!! Tell me what you need from me?? I know the shelter sounds like they are willing to help and a friend has a volunteer over there that could probably transport to the airport.............the other question the shelter has was vaccines for flying??? The pups are too young....will that be a problem............???

bartmc

Post by bartmc » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Not a problem on my account. Im booked up for this weekend, and going to work on the plane Sunday a little afternoon (new valve cover gaskets and fuel drains). I could potentially do a day next week if the weather is good (Got pleny of vacation). Early morning works best for me, those thunderstorms had subsided but came back strong yesterday, I dont wanna be dodging thunderbumpers coming over the rockies Takes me a little less than 2hrs to get to Moses lake from MSO (I like those looooong runways there). I can fly up to Kalispell (Either Airport, perfer the General Aviation one) and get them but the closer to Missoula, you can get them the better.

k9wrinkles

Post by k9wrinkles » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Bart....okay I am working with my transport peeps to see if we can get them to Missoula so I just need you and Robin to figure out what day works best for the 2 of you so I can figure that part out!!! You have no idea what a huge weight you just took off my mind!!! I have been so worried about them and trying to figure this out and have never used this service and so thankful for both of you and this site!!! What a wonderful wonderful service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k9wrinkles

Post by k9wrinkles » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 am

Bart...HI have not heard back from you.....hope all is well......can you let me know if you can still help?
Thank you,
Kelly

k9wrinkles

Post by k9wrinkles » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Bart & Robin...I have found transportation from Kalispell to Missoula so I have that covered now but I am still waiting to hear back from you on what day & time is good for both of you?
Please let me know either way so I know if we need to go to plane B.
Thank you!
Kelly

k9wrinkles

Re:STILL need Pilot Chinese Crested Mom with 3 infants MT to

Post by k9wrinkles » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:34 am

STILL looking for a pilot in Kalispell to help get Mom & pups to Seattle!!! Please help!

rmeenk
Zip Code: 89102
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBVU
Distance willing to fly one way: 200

Post by rmeenk » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi,

Did you find transport for these dogs yet? I might be able to help, especially if you can get them to Missoula. I'm probably picking up a couple of dogs in Caldwell in the next couple of days, flying them to central Oregon, then coming back to the Seattle area where I'm based.

Contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

Reyna