transport Done, thank you

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
robin34

transport Done, thank you

Post by robin34 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Mercer County Animal Shelter in Princeton, WV Shelter # is 304-425-2838 Lisa's nisbet director of county shelter cell 304-809-4364

I robin sullivan at 224 zeigler road lewisburg pa 17837,570-523-0227 my email is [email protected] I am the foster, the rescue i foster for is Nittany beagle rescue in state college pa, Cathy Cassab ,closest airport williamsport or harrisburg pa

I need transport for 3 urgent dogs 2 beagle pups and one beagle one year old, they probally dont have a week left.
Im all approved for fostering, Me and my transporter friends are having trouble, getting this organized so quickly.
the shelter is over loaded very urgent
beagle pups urgent.jpg
THese dogs are very urgent they are on the list as the ones in danger
beagle pups urgent.jpg (66.84 KiB) Viewed 142 times

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17171417 link to red and white young beagle

picture jpg file of the pups

here is the link to the shelter dogs http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?she ... Identifier
Last edited by robin34 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: transport needed for 2 beagle pups, and one beagle one y

Post by GaryS » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:11 am

I could pick up the dogs at Martinsburg, WV and take them to Williamsport, Harrisburg or Penn Valley airport in PA, whichever would be most convenient. I'm available on Fri, Sat or Sun.
Let me know if this would help.
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only

robin34

Re: transport needed for 2 beagle pups, and one beagle one y

Post by robin34 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:24 am

Thank you so much, but its along story, but yesterday every animal in the shelter was adopted. thank you, I just found out last nite, the ones i committed too, were sent with a rescue shelter . but thank you, i am glad, that cross posting on facebook was so effective, the local newspaper also wrote a article, and the whole shelter was cleaned out.
thank you again,
Now Im back on my mission again to look for more shelters that are in trouble, so i can foster

thank you and have a great day :) :)

Robin Sullivan