**DONE Thank you Ed!!** ONE dog left behind 13K-GPM-SSF

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Liza007
Zip Code: 02563
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: 2B1
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

**DONE Thank you Ed!!** ONE dog left behind 13K-GPM-SSF

Post by Liza007 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:20 am

ONE GIRL LEFT!!

Yup, it's me again!

First I would like to start by saying WOW!! Because of all of the pilots and the collaborative efforts here.. we are down to the final groups of dogs originating in Sioux Falls!! Crazy when you see that we started with 72 dogs at the beginning of May!!!

http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewto ... =16&t=8573
http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewto ... f=5&t=8574

BUSY WEEKEND!! We were able to move 5 of the 6 Sioux Falls dogs in three planes from Kansas to Texas..
Thank you John, Craig and Anna, and Russell!!!
unfortunately, one of our girls didn't make the flight on Saturday!

As much as she's having a GREAT time at 'camp' I really would like her to catch up to the rest of the pack and get her on to her awaiting foster home in San Antonio!

Proposed route (flexible of course)
13K~GPM (Eureka, KS~Grand Prairie, TX) <311NM>
GPM~SSF (Grand Prairie, TX~San Antonio, TX <218NM>

**THIS GIRL NEEDS TO FLY ASAP her health certificate which will have been issued in Sioux Falls, (FSD) the 20TH (see other post) is starting to run out of time... technically it's only good for 10 days

She will be wearing harnesses so that she may be tethered in the back seats, she will be traveling with health certificate(per D.O.T. regulations)
veterinary records
Average breed weight is 60#
Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Not going to be able to sleep if I don't try right?

As I do not always receive notification of mail here, please reply to [email protected] and refer to EUREKA, KS-TEXAS in the subject line (as you can imagine, my inbox is a nightmare!)

Thank you so much for your consideration and thank you for choosing rescue
Liz Bondarek
NGSPR Volunteer
[email protected]