Cancelled :Chattanooga /TN - Buffalo/NY, Husky S/F

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Maryann Davis

Cancelled :Chattanooga /TN - Buffalo/NY, Husky S/F

Post by Maryann Davis » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Sending: East Tennessee Alliance for Animals
Maryann Davis
[email protected]
423.304.0367 texting ability
Chattanooga, TN 37343

Receiving : Barlees Angel Rescue Network
Melissa
barlees@hotmail .com
Phone # WIll provide
Buffalo, NY 14221

Passenger : S/F Siberian Husky , Approximatley 50 pounds, medium/large in size ,20 months, sweet personality. Audrey received her last treatment for heartworms the beginning of the month and feel a two day car transport would be stressful for her. Will be able to travel after September 13th. Heading to rescue in Canada. I am guessing with regard to an airport in Buffalo, NY. Many zip codes ! More than happy to drive a couple of hours from Chattanooga, TN in any direction to fly. Rescue receiving is also flexible with final destination location ,again within a couple of hours . Flexible with days as well... Thanks
Maryann
Last edited by Maryann Davis on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

msankaran
Zip Code: 14226
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KIAG
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Re: Chattanooga /TN - Buffalo/NY, Husky S/F

Post by msankaran » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 pm

If we could split this transport into two legs, with another pilot flying the dog from TN to Zanesville, OH (which is to the east of Columbus, OH) or even a little south of Zanesville, I could pick the dog up there and fly him to Buffalo. Pilots in the Chattanooga area, please respond to this post. Thanks.

Mahesh
Mahesh, IFR
KIAG (Niagara Falls, NY)

Maryann Davis

Re: Chattanooga /TN - Buffalo/NY, Husky S/F

Post by Maryann Davis » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Thanks for the post, I will contact some Chattanooga and surrounding area pilots as well. Thank You... Maryann :)